News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

The Bachmann Workbench

Started by Bucksco, February 23, 2017, 02:42:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bucksco

Check out the first video in a new series of workbench presentations of new Bachmann products!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?list=PL9GxcpnVuIG_QiuVFTsqyEWuopcliKuik&v=SmK2d2LTc8g

Deland

One of these on tuning or making Bachmann turn outs perform better would be very helpful.

Terry Toenges

A neat idea with the trolley sparking. It brings back memories.  :)
Feel like a Mogul.

Jhanecker2

reminds me of the electric CTA buses  we used to have in the Fifties & early  Sixties and also the trolley poled elevated trains that ran outside of the city like the Skokie Swift on the far northside .  Those would spark from time to time . I wonder if those will make a comeback  again to further reduce pollution in the cities.
John 2.

Penn1974

I like the idea of a video workbench. I understand that this thread is for new products. I would hope that Bachmann could come up with some basic videos on repairs for all rolling stock.  I also agree with the post from Deland about having a video on how to adjust and fine tune EZ Track HO  turnouts. I also think that having a video on breaking down a steam loco and a diesel loco to clean and lube would be helpful. The more you help a customer with their problems the more you have a repeat customer. Just my thoughts.

dutchbuilder

You should not repair but buy new as a good consumer is supposed to do. ;D
Is good for Mr. B.

Ton

Joe323

Regarding turnouts if you subscribe to model railroader check out The Virginian video series part 8 in which David Popp shows you how to fine tune a balky turnout.  Works with EZ track too.

The workbench is a great idea Keep it going.

Ckrails

You've got my interest piqued, but this video would be a lot more interesting to me (and perhaps inspire me to pay a visit to the train store) if it included a segment on how to add overhead trolley power lines to my streets.

groovy

The workbench is great,i look forward to see all new products and in the future maybe some repairs and tips.

jbrock27

Quote from: groovy on March 03, 2017, 09:24:04 PM
The workbench is great,i look forward to see in the future some repairs

You won't see those there, you will have to look here or elsewhere, for those.
Keep Calm and Carry On