News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

Micro Enginering

Started by Lakeray, May 11, 2017, 07:20:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lakeray

Has Micro gone out of business? Their website is gone and a search doesn't show anything for them.

Thanks,
Ray

aussie geoff

Hello Ray

Their track is still shown available on the Micromart site

Geoff

dutchbuilder

That's stock Geoff, doesn't say anything about the state of the company.

Ton

traingeek

Just had track delivered direct by phone order from them 3 weeks ago.  If in doubt, call them and find out.

p51

I searched online and turned up nothing for the company at all, just vendors selling their stuff.
Frankly, I was unimpressed with how fragile their track is, I busted two turnouts simply putting blue point turnout controllers into them when I was completing the track on my layout. They're comically fragile and I'd have gone with Peco if I had it to do again...

Quote from: traingeek on May 12, 2017, 11:16:06 AM
Just had track delivered direct by phone order from them 3 weeks ago.  If in doubt, call them and find out.
Tough to do without a phone number
-Lee

Len

Everybody relax!

I just spoke with a very nice lady at M-E, and they're still very much in business. But they are having some issues with their web site that may take a while to get resolved.

If you normally order direct, you can contact M-E at 636-349-1112 to place an order. Or you can order from whichever vendor you normally use, without worrying if they will still be able to get M-E stock.

Len
If at first you don't succeed, throw it in the spare parts box.