News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

Trolley Auto Reverse Controller not working

Started by esfeld, May 13, 2017, 01:10:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

esfeld

I have an n scale trolley Auto reverse controller set and track.  ...... the red power light on the controller lights but I am getting no power to the track all of a sudden ..... is there an internal fuse that could have blown?  Do these controller normally blow out?

kmcsjr

No idea, on how long they last, if it's new, Bmann is great about warranty

Fred Klein

Make sure that you have the track correctly installed. I have the On30 version and it only works if the track is installed according to the instructions. Otherwise - nothing.

Hope this helps.
Fred Klein
Okeechobee, FL

esfeld

>:( >:( >:( >:( >:(
Way out of warrenty
Haven't changed track set up from when it worked! So that should not be a problem.
Just dead ..... anybody got one they want to sell?   :D

kmcsjr

I have 2. You can have them, for the price of postage. Send me a msg, if interested.

esfeld

I am here to sing the praises of Bachmann Trains.  As I had outlined in earlier posts,  I was having trouble with a point to point Auto Reverse Controller that runs a trolley on a small desktop layout.  After receiving gracious  assistance from members on the board (Marty Ruprecht in particular) I was at a loss.  As a last resort I mailed the controller, which was out of warranty, back to Bachmann.  One week later I received a repaired controller with an invoice for $0.00.  This is the kind of service one hopes for but rarely receives.  I am a happy puppy!  I would like to add that my telephone calls with them were  courteous, caring and efficient.