News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

New Caboose

Started by Royce Wilson, April 28, 2017, 06:20:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Royce Wilson

Can Bachmann post a photo of the new caboose and is there anything else new?

Royce

aussie geoff

Well done Bachmann , a great update to an old favourite ! Will look great with the shorter freight stock .  ;)

Geoff

Dbarefoot

Sadly Royce, it seems like we're not going to be able to win an 8-18d 2-6-0 This year.

~Dusten

jkemp

Is there an estimate of when the new caboose will be available?   And maybe when we should be able to find/purchase it in the market?

I'm not able to bring up the image from "Yardmaster"s post.   It just brings up a dark grey screen with a white line thru it.

Bucksco

Go to the Bachmann homepage and click on Catalogs and Brochures at the top of the page

Mister Lee

I suspect that those cabooses will prove popular. A lot of people have kit-bashed their old cupola cabooses by moving the cupolas to one end or the other and the logging caboose has been sorely missed.

And Bachmann, don't feel bashful about doing limited-runs for your logging cabooses in Midwest Quarries and Colorado Mining colors! I suspect that 'logging cabooses" would be as likely to turn up on other industrial railroads as they would on logging operations.

dutchbuilder

I would say don't give them dedicated road names.
Saves me a lot of trouble getting them of with brake fluid.

Ton

Hamish K

Many thanks Bachmann

I missed out on getting a non-cupola caboose when they were previously made, its just what I need.

Hamish