News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

Bachmann EZ Track

Started by tommy4u2, December 03, 2007, 11:23:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tommy4u2

I was wondering if any of you fellow train buffs have any extra Ho Ez track with gray road bed they would like to sell fairly cheap, I am disabled and on a fixed income so I really cant afford to purchase it from the hobby shop, I started my layout with flex track then decided to change to the Bachmann Ez Track because of the problems I was having with the flex track, My eye sight is very poor and couldn't solder the connections right, If anyone is willing to part with any please let me know at  fargo2007@msn.com  I am in need of about 75 PCs mostly 22 inch radius and straights  but any amount would be a great start

Mr. Bachmann
If this type of post is not allowed in the forums I am sorry Please just delete it

AS Always
Thank You In advance
Tom
My Daddy told me along time ago if you cant say something nice to  someone don't say anything at all

Dana

Don't have any to sell, but if you go to Ebay and search for EZ Track, there is an Ebay store called Internetrailroad that sells for a very good price.  They sell by the piece or in bulk since you said you need quite a bit of it.  Good luck.

tommy4u2

My Daddy told me along time ago if you cant say something nice to  someone don't say anything at all

Stephen D. Richards

Also chekc The Favorite Store on ebay. Thye have some bulk packs that they sell with a starting bid of about .01 cent.  The bids don't run to high and it is still a good deal.  I have purchased three sets of 22" radius track myself.   Stephen

taz-of-boyds

Stephen,

You must have been typing fast, did you mean:  The Favorite Spot?

Have fun,
Charles

tommy4u2