News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

REALISTIC 2018 Ideas

Started by NinjaCraft, August 03, 2017, 08:11:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NinjaCraft

Heres some ideas that might make it into the catalog.
HO Scale.
Standard Gauge:
Engines:
*Stanley
Rolling Stock:
*Flatbed With Logs
*Rocky
Narrow Gauge:
*Sir Handel
*Peter Sam
*Red Narrow Gauge Coaches
Large Scale:
Engines:
*Edward
Rolling Stock:
*Henrietta
*Troublesome Truck 3
*Troublesome Truck 4
*Troublesome Truck 5
*Red Coach
*Red Brake Coach
I hope you all think this is a better and more realistic 2018 possible ideas. Maybe in 2019 we will get Duncan from the Narrow Gauge line but let's focus on the present.
~A loving Thomas fan.

Plow_Bender

Mr. NinjaCraft, once again I would like to point out to you that you don't have to create a new thread for everything you post.  So far you've made 2 new threads about ideas that could have been posted in the existing Thomas & Friends in 2018 thread.  That's what it's there for, so please use it.  I'll post a link below in case you can't find it.

http://www.bachmanntrains.com/home-usa/board/index.php/topic,33422.0.html

I would also recommend copying and pasting the posts you've already made in that thread, then deleting the 2018 threads you created.  As I said before, making new threads for every little thing clutters up the forum.  As Chaz and Ryan have also pointed out in another one of your threads, this is the Bachmann Forum and is intended for the discussion of Bachmann models and/or projects.  Your theory posts do have their place, but not here.

-Rusty
"If you can't beat them, hire someone to do it..."

NinjaCraft

Rusty, sorry I seemed to be... Well a Diesel 10 and I just felt that people would like to hear my opinions. Still i cannot delete my own threads so would you be kind enough to remove my two 2018 idea posts? Thanks.
~A loving Thomas fan.