News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

HELLO MR BACHMANN

Started by pgarman, December 18, 2007, 11:51:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pgarman

HI MR BACHMANN.  WHAT ARE THE CHANCES OF BACHMANN OFFERING THE DECAPOD TENDER SEPERATELY?   I NEED TWO FOR MY BACHMANN CONSOLIDATIONS TO FIT ON A 65 FT TURNTABLE.                                                                                                   
Paul

SteamGene

STOP SHOUTING!  Which tender?  I think the "medium" Vanderbilt should work for you.
Gene
Chief Brass Hat
Virginia Tidewater and Piedmont Railroad
"Only coal fired steam locomotives"

pgarman

Sorry Gene. Here at work I use upper case. these old eyes read easier with caps.  I'll try not to do this in the future.  I need the little decapod tender for a nine inch turntable.  The vanderbuilt tender is as long as the standard tender which is about a half inch too long as I remember.  I didn't mean to shout.                                                                                                                                   thanks,                                                                                                                                                          Paul
Paul

rogertra

You can change the size of the font so that you are not using caps and thus "shouting"

RAM

I guess early compuiters were SHOUTING all the time, because all they had was upper case. 

the Bach-man

Dear All,
Shouting aside, the decapod tender is not available separately. It is possible, however, that the service department will have one from a damaged loco.
Give them a call tomorrow.
Have fun!
the Bach-man

Stephen D. Richards

Ram, 
   roger that!  Circa, 1976!  Fortran,  etc!  lol            Stephen