Changing to Knuckle Couplers Question

Started by Kemptown Branch, November 24, 2015, 11:43:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

UPTODAY

Hi everyone, Now I am thinking about putting a front coupler on THOMAS so he will be a more useful engine!!!!
comments????
UPTODAY
UPTODAY

Jacob Wilson

Quote from: UPTODAY on January 17, 2016, 08:57:06 PM
Hi everyone, Now I am thinking about putting a front coupler on THOMAS so he will be a more useful engine!!!!
comments????
UPTODAY

Thomas the Tank Engine is already a useful engine, Steve (UPTODAY)!

UPTODAY

Hi,everyone,those hook and loop couplers look their very best in a pile on the work bench.I am going to save mine incase I wish to part with some of my collection.
STILL CRAZY!!!!!
UPTODAY
UPTODAY

Jacob Wilson

Quote from: UPTODAY on January 18, 2016, 01:33:09 PM
Hi,everyone,those hook and loop couplers look their very best in a pile on the work bench.I am going to save mine incase I wish to part with some of my collection.
STILL CRAZY!!!!!
UPTODAY

Very funny! I liked it when you say the best place for the Hook-and-Loop Couplers is on your workbench!

sodor express

I' save the ones that I remove and sell them to Jacob so he can install them on every train he has. Even at train shows I see more hornby and bachmann  rolling stock with kadees sold by old english blokes than the hook and loop. When I ask , they reply they just work better.   Have you ever thought some people want to use there trains and not spend countless hours trying to learn how to reverse their rakes without derailments or uncoupler with a big hump of plastic in the centre of the track. Besides how do you shunt the trucks with those damn hook and loops?