News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

ACS-64 Locomotive images

Started by InsideTrack, January 22, 2018, 02:44:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

InsideTrack

Here are photographs (and one illustration) of the ACS-64. PLEASE NOTE: Our current expectation is a JUNE 2018 delivery.

67402 by Bach Mann, on Flickr

67401 by Bach Mann, on Flickr

67403 by Bach Mann, on Flickr

67404 by Bach Mann, on Flickr

67405catalog by Bach Mann, on Flickr

WoundedBear

Nothing even remotely similar to that running in my neck of the woods. It's kinda cute  ;)

Sid

Jhanecker2

Might eventually see some around the Chicago Area as we have some Electric powered train lines . Will not see any near the house though , line across the street is  UP former CNW .  Was hoping for AMTRAK service but that dolt of a governor screwed that up as well as a lot of other stuff ,cannot wait till he is on the un-employment line . A whole term of nothing accomplished . J2.

Joe323

I saw the prototype veterans scheme in Chicago Union Station.  I have the Athearn PS 64 veterans scheme that Amtrak sold as a limited edition.  Unfortunately I did not have time to photograph the prototype.

This ACS 64 will go with the Athearn version that has never been taken out of the box.

Len

I'd like to see Amtrak put one in a "Heritage" GG-1 tuscan 5-stripe paint job. Just because.

Len
If at first you don't succeed, throw it in the spare parts box.

J3a-614

Quote from: Len on January 23, 2018, 10:10:16 AM
I'd like to see Amtrak put one in a "Heritage" GG-1 tuscan 5-stripe paint job. Just because.

Len

Would you take a New York Central Photoshop job?

Source:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=686854248088079&set=gm.10152618438868751&type=3&theater

thewizard

Quote from: Len on January 23, 2018, 10:10:16 AM

Len
I'd be all over that. It would look great, and might even be able to pull one or two of my [Other company's very expensive and non-rolling] Amsleds. Now to decide, Brunswick green or Congressional silver/red...

Len

J3a - Nice shoop! You sure that's not real??

That's my #3 favorite scheme, after NYNH&H and PRR.

Len
If at first you don't succeed, throw it in the spare parts box.