Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

Generic Wishlist for 2018

Started by jpstrainyard, January 01, 2018, 09:06:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jpstrainyard

JP of Acton MA, USA writes,

To all O Scale modelers -

This is the "Generic" Wishlist for 2018.
Here, you can post anything you want, including suggestions for Bachmann / WBB, regarding products that you want to see produced.
"The sky is the limit" with this wish list.

Keep in mind that I am not an employee of the Bachmann / WBB company, and I am not associated in any way with the Bachmann / WBB company, so comments and suggestions should be directed to "3 Rail" or "The Bachmann"
-JP
Sincerely: JP

Country Joe

The one item on my wishlist is EZ App bluetooth O gauge locomotives.

Mister Lee

I would have suggested one of the small Baldwin Westinghouse electric locomotives used on interurban lines, but it looks like someone's already making them.

In the meantime, I wish Bachmann would start using the former K-line 20 foot and 40 foot ocean shipping container dies and start issuing containers in 1960's and 1970's roadnames. They don't have to be completely prototypically accurate, but containers in the NYC Flexivan, the 1960's Missouri Pacific scheme and the 1960's Santa Fe piggy back scheme would be nice.

railtwister

Quote from: Country Joe on January 02, 2018, 10:06:17 AM
The one item on my wishlist is EZ App bluetooth O gauge locomotives.

I'll second that wish!

Bill in FtL

Mister Lee

At the risk of being repetitive, I'm again going to suggest a GE U-18 diesel or a former Santa Fe CF-7. If there's a need for short diesels, why bother "condensing" a big DASH or SD unit?

tsched

We are wasting our time with wish lists.  Looking at the 2018 catalog, I see nothing in O Gauge that we haven't seen in previous years.   With the cool models they already have, it'd be logical to think we'd see new road names.  Not to be.

Mister Lee

I know that I've suggested that Bachmann should consider making a CF-7, but I didn't realize just how many O scalers dislike them until someone started a thread about them on one of the O gauge forums.  :o I dearly hope that Bachmann didn't follow my earlier advice and is deep in the tooling process for making one for their Williams line.

rhwalker

Williams locos with bluetooth control.