News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

traction tires

Started by popsssss, February 02, 2018, 04:24:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

popsssss

this is to bachmann guy only  when if ever are you going to have traction tires in stock for both  small wheel and big wheel been coming to this sit for 2 years now allways out of stock. you make a good product for the money but its not funn having youe engines on the sidelines because of traction tire problem.

popsssss

kewatin

i understand your frustration, i too had a need for traction tires, fortunately for me a fellow forum member stepped out and sent me some spares he could afford to part with,no charge. in the interim,i found a product at home depot called plasti-dip$6.98 for 14.5 fl oz. it works as good as BULLFROG SNOT  for $25-30 dollars for a very small bottle.you use it the same way in the application bye applying with a toothpick or small detailed tip paintbrush. plenty of videos out there on youtube. PLASTI-DIP comes in a few colors but you can get black. also get the dip  and not the spray. i have used it successfully on a number of locos
and it did the same for me ,but at a a1/4 the cost of snot. hope this helps your situation .
regards&later  KEWATIN