News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

Spectrum Diesels

Started by Diesel Man, February 03, 2007, 02:16:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diesel Man

Bachmann,
I have been a HO locomotive for some time and I wish to know when your going to produce some new Diesel locomotives ?I have only seen the latest standard line releases ,The SD40-2 is not quite a spectrum ,but close .Is there a posability of that being upgraded to Spectrum?Also there is a rumor out there that the DD40AX is coming back to the spectrum line with all new tooling .That was from a very good source,but of course .I cannot say whom.I have the new dash 8 and the latest release of your sd45 ,Complements on those .

Diesel Man

cary

Quote from: Diesel Man on February 03, 2007, 02:16:42 AM
Bachmann,
I have been a HO locomotive for some time and I wish to know when your going to produce some new Diesel locomotives ?I have only seen the latest standard line releases ,The SD40-2 is not quite a spectrum ,but close .Is there a posability of that being upgraded to Spectrum?Also there is a rumor out there that the DD40AX is coming back to the spectrum line with all new tooling .That was from a very good source,but of course .I cannot say whom.I have the new dash 8 and the latest release of your sd45 ,Complements on those .

Diesel Man

SEG: Diesel Man - As YOU have been "a HO locomotive" for some time, I cannot help but wonder that when Bachmann manufactures a Spectrum that suits you, do you plan to ship yourself to China for the retooling? The Philadelphia yards are purely classification, transshipment, and "light" repair...
Cary

Rich R

Diesel Man,

Thanks for posting that, it shows that we all leave out the odd word now and again it can be rather humorous as well. We've all done it, we'll all certainly do it, and I’m planning on doing it later myself.   :) 

Best to you,
Rich R

Diesel Man

I just got back in and caught that .Very good !

Diesel Man

jschmid

new tooling! with sound would be great!

StanierJack

How expensive are they? I am considering modelling american HO outline.