STORE
"ASK THE BACH MAN"
FORUM
PARTS, SERVICE,
& INFORMATION
CATALOGS AND
BROCHURES

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
December 12, 2019, 05:44:37 PM
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Check out the photo gallery link above or >click here< to see photos of recently announced products!
+  Bachmann Message Board
|-+  Discussion Boards
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  does bachmann china mfg n scale for the chinese market,as i am visiting in may
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: does bachmann china mfg n scale for the chinese market,as i am visiting in may  (Read 678 times)
kewatin

View Profile
« on: March 08, 2018, 10:13:43 PM »

to the bachmann
i see that your china based parent company mfgs HO scale with some beautifull 2-8-0,'s mikados and mountains .but my interest is in n scale &would like to purchase these while in beijing or shanghai while there. i already have some hobby shops via google and translation,but cannot quite understand bachmann china's site in regards to scale.would you possibly have an answer,so when there in late may&early june ithat i could venture forth in my pursuit of obtaining the above mentioned locos if made in n scale. they would easily be a  nice addition on a n. american road.
 regards&later KEWATIN
the Bach-man
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2018, 10:16:14 PM »

Dear Kewatin,
I've never seen any in N Scale, but there may be.
Let us know when you get there!
I'll ask around in the meantime...
Best,
the Bach-man
ACY

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2018, 08:28:25 PM »

I have never seen or heard of any N unfortunately, as an aside I do know a few of their HO products were sold to the North American market: the Schnabel car and the one 2-8-2. Good luck in your search.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: