News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

2018 On30 Annual available for pre-order

Started by jkemp, February 09, 2018, 04:57:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jkemp

Quote from: CLaneOn30Annual on April 22, 2018, 12:07:17 AM
I can assure you my good man, that our shipping guys are positively anal about getting them out in the order received.

However, the USPS thwarts our efforts at every turn. The shipping times make no sense whatsoever. People on the east coast received magazines days ahead of people that live mere miles from our warehouse. I still haven't gotten my copies yet here in Colorado, and I'm the friggin' Editor! Sigh....

Chris

Hello Chris,

Thank you for the "view from the inside" regarding shipping.

And while I have your attention, Thank you, both to yourself, and everyone involved in getting the 2018 On30 Annual out.  It is an excellent annual IMHO and I am already enjoying it extensively.

Don't take any of the earlier comments negatively, but rather, if this is all people have to complain about, life must be pretty good!!    :)

Jerry

CLaneOn30Annual

Hey Jerry,

No offense taken. Just wanted you to know "I feel your pain" regarding shipping times. They simply make no sense.
Chris Lane
Editor - On30 Annual

Chatham

Stranger things have happened trust me. I had one annual turn up (several years ago) at my dog's veterinarians office with my name and address on it. I'd love to know where on the east coast these have been delivered so far as I cannot possibly get much closer with out a wet suit. Florida, BTW is on the east coast as well as having an east coast. Time will tell I suspect and I know my order was charged as my credit card was billed and paid back in February. Patience is a virtue so they say.

Chatham

Update: Patience may be a virtue but the phone does work pretty well too. I called WRP and they are sending me my (replacement) 2018 On30 Annual and confirmed as much via email. Very friendly and courteous people to work with and  I couldn't be happier. Now what the USPS does with the mail is another thing I guess.