News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

Sir Handel 58606

Started by pjordan831, February 22, 2024, 01:42:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pjordan831

Hi, my son is asking when Sir Handel 58606 (from the 2023 catalog) will be available for purchase?

Thanks,
Pat J, Dublin OH

Chaz

Sir Handel is currently available for preorder on a select few websites.  There are no updates on a release date as of yet since production has been a lot slower as of late, especially since we haven't seen an unpainted sample of him.  I'd recommend keeping an eye on Bachmann or Trainworld's social media profiles for updates.
Modeler of HO/OO, OO9 and N scale.  Hoping for N scale Henry, Edward and Duck.

Tootally

sellers list items for preorder to make you order from them despite them having no prior knowledge of release dates . Bachmann do not work to dates so those release dates you see on those sites are made up . as a seller i do not start taking preorders until i know the product has shipped from Bachmann to my supplier .

thomasj219

That's all well and good. But retailers use preorders to save a space for people who want the models.

I'd assume it's on a first come first serve basis.
All I want is, Stepney, Boco, Harvey.

TrainFan97

I hope Sir Handel isn't on indefinite limbo like Salty's reintroduction... Considering it's already been two years without even an unpainted sample of him. Same thing with the High-Side Wagons and Gondolas, which have also been in limbo.
My wishlist for HO Scale: Stepney, BoCo, Sidney, Fernando, Mainland Diesels, Norman, Porter, Samson, Timothy, Whiff, Hiro, Winston, and Green Salty.
My wishlist for N Scale: Henry, Edward, Spencer, Flying Scotsman, Duck, Oliver, Mavis, Sidney, 'Arry and Bert.