Fred Phaly and Rickety might have actually been released to the ublic!

Started by NinjaCraft, August 02, 2017, 03:53:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NinjaCraft

As you probably know in 2005, Bachmann had in fact planned to release Fred Phaly and Rickety. If you are unfarmilliar with these two characters, that is because they only appeared in the Railway Series. They were allued with S.C. Ruffey and remained silent after Oliver broke S.C. Ruffey. Bachmann might have released these two canceled models. Fred Phaly is an orange truck just like the cargo car! Rickety is a blue truck just like the blue open wagon! Yes I thibk the cargo car and blue open wagon are just Fred Phaly and Rickety without faces! So these models did see the light of day!
~A loving Thomas fan.

Plow_Bender

Seeing as you are new to the forum, I'm going to take the time and explain a few things to you.  Please don't think I'm trying to be an ass, but more as I'm just trying to explain to you things you might not yet know. 

I'd first like to point out that although you do have an interesting theory, this could have been posted in one of the existing threads rather than creating a new one.  New posts such as this don't really go anywhere and instead clutter up the forum.  This is sometimes annoying to users who just want to find out what's new with the Bachmann Thomas & Friends range at this time.  Many don't want to sort through a lot of clutter just to find out what they want to find out.

I will also recommend that you work on your spelling and grammer, as your post (and even the subject title) had spelling errors.  If you have spell check on your computer, please be sure to use it.  It can really help others to read and understand your posts more clearly.  It might also help to do what I do and read over your posts a couple of times and revise them before finally publishing them to the forum.  Needless to say, I'm not a gold star speller myself.

Again, I'm not trying to be a jerk, I'm just trying to offer you some helpful advice.  Take care.

-Rusty
"If you can't beat them, hire someone to do it..."

TheShuntingPro

Actually, NinjaCraft, Those Are Just Generic Trucks. They Are Not Fred Pelhay And Rickety.

Cheeky_ULP

I thought it was fairly common knowledge that the blue truck and cargo truck were the remains of those products.

Griffin (TheBlueSnowplow)

Quote from: Sparks on July 16, 2018, 10:31:23 AM
I thought it was fairly common knowledge that the blue truck and cargo truck were the remains of those products.
Plus if you just put Troublesome Truck 1 and 2's faces on those color cargo cars...well...you get the idea.
Check out my Youtube channel below. 
www.youtube.com/thebluesnowplow

Chaz

Definitely interesting to see this topic brought up again, especially after how we found out this year that McColl's cattle wagon and the large scale Diesel got cancelled.

Luckily though in the case of Fred and Rickety, these would be easy projects to make yourself if you are really bothered.
Modeler of HO/OO, OO9 and N scale.  Hoping for N scale Henry, Edward and Duck.