Can Henryblue Come Back Now Bach-Man

Started by Corrie Thompson, December 12, 2007, 05:56:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Corrie Thompson

Bach-Man :(
Can you let Henryblue back on here again. :(  He has said that he is very sorry and he wants to come back. :(  I think a couple other people on here would like him back to. :(  Things were better before Henryblue left. :(  I think that we should give him another chance. :(  Bach-Man you've done the same for me several times. :(  Now lets give Henryblue another chance. :(  Who eles here thinks that Henryblue should come back. :(

sour rails

I really don't know why he was kicked out.  Could you enlighten me?
Sometimes, true greatness comes in small packages.  ~Sour Rails

Nickel Plate Road~Resurgence

8) 8) Sour Rails 8) 8) [move]

The Chaz Storm

Henryblue got banned for using profanity and for getting into fights with some of the members this happened a few months ago.  Who knows maybe he has changed, but then again there is only one way to really find out....

Corrie Thompson

I really wish Bach-Man would let him come back. :'(

the Bach-man

OK, tell him we'll give him ONE more chance...
Happy Holidays!
thr Bach-man

Corrie Thompson

Thanks Bach-Man. ;D  You know thats a great Christmas present for him to. ;)

PRRThomas11

To be more specific he got kicked off for using the f word five times in one sentence after some dumb argument. Im sure he widened his vocabulary since then.
PRRThomas11- "The Standard Railfan of the World" 

The Chaz Storm

Indeed, I think it will be nice to talk to him again and you are right Corrie, I think everyone deserves a second chance. ;)

Corrie Thompson

I think we need to be thanking Bach-Man a little more. ;)  He could of easlie said no. :(

The Chaz Storm

No one thought of the idea to bring Henryblue back until you did Corrie, if I were Henryblue I would be very grateful.  The Bach-man does deserve a big thank you from Henryblue as well. ;)

Amtrak_Titan

I would like it if HenryBlue came back.

HenryBlue

Hi everyone, thankyou Bachmann for giving me another chance and thankyou Corrie for pleading hto him :P you didnt have to but you still did and im very greatful, thankyou mate ;)

Im sorry for the nconvienience i caused in the past i got annoyed by people arguing and asking the same questions over and over, one of the reasons why my mates Knuckles and Blue Pioneer Arnt joined to the fourm but anyway

Thankyou and have a Merry Christmas!

Corrie Thompson

Well Henryblue its good to have you back again.  Now I think we can leave this topic alone for Bach-Man to delete. ;)

The Chaz Storm