Started by Chastity, August 10, 2018, 12:40:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

the Bach-man

Dear Ted,
Me too!
the Bach-man

tedyarbrough

Dear Bachmann,
Any updates on the 'NEW' 4-6-0? It is near the end of 2019, so maybe something is in the works for early 2020?
Happy Rails To You,
Ted

tedyarbrough

Dear Bachmann,
Any updates on the 'NEW' 4-6-0? It is now 2020, so maybe something is in the works. Maybe the 2020 new releases will feature the loco again!
Happy Rails To You,
Ted

Chastity

I will add tomthat as well.

the Bach-man

...waiting to hear...
the Bach-man

Chastity

Guessing maybe 2020?  Any news, pics, mockips?

tedyarbrough

Chastity,
The 2020 catalogue has it listed with a suggested price. That is more than the 2019 offered. I am hopeful. I did start a new thread regarding the 2020 version of the 4-6-0. Hopefully, we will get more info and photos, and release date soon!
Happy Rails To You,
Ted

tweetsie12

Mr. Bach-Man,
I'm actually rather disappointed with the announcement. We're lacking an ET&WNC roadname, since the ET&WNC's Ten Wheelers are what the Big Hauler 4-6-0s are Based off of. Will you PLEASE release one with an ET&WNC paint scheme?
Howdy Folks, and welcome aboard the Tweetsie Railroad!
"What Responsible Driver would stop, as if he were at a roadside layby? It's Rule 55, you can't do it!" -Rev W. Awdry

tedyarbrough

Hey Bach Man,
Bachmann Facebook has a tease about new large scale locomotive coming soon! Could this be the previously announce 4-6-0 with upgraded tender, etc? Send photos!
Happy Rails To You,
Ted

R. J. Raleigh

Two years and counting......

tedyarbrough

Bach Man,
You have been very quiet lately. Hope you are well. I watched with much anticipation the TrainWorld NMRA Show announcements.
I know MANY will be extremely excited about the release of the Dash 9 Locomotive. However, it was not the announcement I expected. Sure was waiting for updated info on the release of the long ago announced 4-6-0 upgrade. I know there is also a Thomas diesel announced on Facebook that was not in the TrainWorld show, so maybe you can give us some inside info regarding the 4-6-0 Rio Grande schemes.
Happy Rails To You,
Ted

the Bach-man

Dear Ted,
I'm here, OK, and the project is "chugging along"...
I can't wait to share all the pictures with you!  The tender is
really nice!
There have been the expected pandemic delays, but I hope to have something to shw you soon!
Keep on trackin'!
Be safe!
the Bach-man

tedyarbrough

Watched Bachmann on Trainworld tonight, still nothing about the 4-6-0 :(

doug c

T'

Just saw their email about the show.

Are people able to post questions to them while "live" ?
"G-Gauge may not RULE, But it GROWS on Ya !! "     djc'99

LarryD

Right at the very end, Ken asked Larry H about the 4-6-0, I believe he said it was going to production, but I don't recall a delivery date.  Larry did go on to describe all of the enhancements to the locomotive and especially the tender.   Should be amazing when it arrives, looking forward to buying 1 or maybe two. Realistically, I'm expecting to see it in Spring 2021.