Sound value DDA40X moves during start up sequence.Is there a fix Bachmann?

Started by Trackbump, August 11, 2018, 01:43:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trackbump

???Hello.
I have a sound value DDA40X and upon start up it starts to move without the start up sequence finished. With Tsumani a cv can be adjusted for function 11 to act like a parking brake so the loco will not move until released and the sound value understandably for the cost does not have brake sounds,but to have the parking brake function of f11 would fix the problem. Is there any way to turn it on and have it operate like that using cv 60 set to 255 as Tsumani 1 does ?Or is there any other way to do it somehow  with programming?I see the cv list on the Soundtraxx site for the Sound Value and is incorrect  with the 4 lighting outputs only showing 2. Figure if that is wrong then maybe some other things are no so accurate either by the example of this. I also tried the speed table program and if cv 25 is set to 11 the loco does not move in start up mode ,but does not move unless the throttle is all the way up,then the prime mover is wide open and it starts to creep like under a heavy load. Any way to do this with all this technology?

Adam

Bucksco

Not to our knowledge but feel free to contact SoundTraxx - they may know a work around.