HenryBlue's 5 009 Skarloey engines

Started by HenryBlue, December 14, 2007, 01:33:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HenryBlue

Here are the Pics of my Skarloey railway locos with i have made in 009 scale out of n scale chassis

This is my 'done list' :P

No1 Skarloey
No2 Rheneas
No3 Sir Handel
No4 Peter Sam
No5 Rusty

No6 Duncan
No7 Ivo Hugh
No8 Duke
No-  Mighty Mac
No-  Freddie

Those are the only ones on my list because 1 Dont have the space on my layouts for engines that dont need to be there

Here are the pics anyway:

Corrie Thompson

Good HenryBlue. ;D  Remember don't blow it. ;)

The Chaz Storm

Great job Henryblue I can't wait to see the rest of the engines! :D

alex wittman

henry blue this is a privelage and corrie is right but please dont cause fights and say foul language

alex wittman

Corrie Thompson

Wish I had enough N scale track and money to make those. :'(

The Chaz Storm

Alex, please do not double post on this forum, keep all of your messages in one, it's considered spam.

Also it takes some real talent to make narrow gauge engines like that, and I can't wait to see how the rest of the other engines will turn out, who is next on your list of engines Henryblue?

Corrie Thompson

I don't know about you Chaz but I think that Mighty Mac sounds cool. :D

Jock The New Engine

I once heard that HenryBlue already made Mighty MAc but his mom destroyed it!  Curse you HenryBlue's mom! >:(  Anyway, what kits did you use to make Rheneas, Sir Handel, & Peter Sam?
Jock is my favorite engine now, and in my Thomas world, he works on the Skarloey Railway with Frank, Skarloey, Rheneas, etc. since he & Frank are the only Small Railway engines ever made in Ertl diecast.

alex wittman

henry blue likes to keep it a secret and he gets mad whenever someone asks that question :(

Corrie Thompson

Ok Boomer Fan we don't need to start any rumors. :P

Jock The New Engine

Jock is my favorite engine now, and in my Thomas world, he works on the Skarloey Railway with Frank, Skarloey, Rheneas, etc. since he & Frank are the only Small Railway engines ever made in Ertl diecast.

Corrie Thompson

Its ok just don't be saying things that you don't know. ;)  If you keep doing it I may need to take you out of my signature. :D