News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

Collection photos

Started by Chaz, November 18, 2018, 06:54:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chaz

Just for fun, I wanted to start a new thread where we can post pictures of our collection(s) of our models.  Figured I would start by showing my collection of all my HO standard gauge engines:

I'll post a photo of narrow gauge once I finish my Duncan model and whenever Rusty is out.  In the meantime, feel free to post/share pictures of your collection here.   
Modeler of HO/OO, OO9 and N scale.  Hoping for N scale Henry, Edward and Duck.

metal4life

Really great collection and Happy Thanksgiving. Here's everything I have for now after only just getting back into the hobby. The 45xx and P Class are my first purchases after not getting anything since Bachmann's Edward was released.

Distant cousins?

Hope everyone has a happy holiday season (US or abroad), and let's see those fleets!

Cheeky_ULP

All fa come together as one

DecadesofSun

Thanks to Chaz for the idea and starting this thread. I've got some shots of an annual complete collection photoshoot. This includes a mixture of Bachmann, Hornby, Tomix, ERTL, Wooden Railway, Take-Along and products of other ranges along with customs, books, DVDs and an art piece I made back in high school.

Plow_Bender

Well I've been meaning to make this post for a while now, and finally I got around to getting photos.  I'm classifying everything you see as motive power considering not everything here is a locomotive.  I may go ahead and make a post showing all my rolling stock, but that's for another day.

A lot of what I have in my collection is from either Bachmann's Spectrum or Big Haulers line.  Quite a few of the Spectrum pieces I have were discontinued years ago, which makes me happy that I got them when I did.  Truth be told, quite a few of the pieces in my large scale collection have been discontinued.  As you can tell, I also have quite a few of Bachmann's Thomas models, with Thomas and Percy having DCC sound on board.  There's also a few models in my collection from Lionel and LGB.  The 2 models I'm most proud to have are Bachmann's C-19 and Two-Truck Climax, as they are both models that cost well over a grand, but thanks to a retailer I know out in Las Vegas, I was able to get them for a good price way below retail.  I'd say Emily would be my favorite out of the Thomas line, as I feel the size and detail on the model is what impresses me the most.

This is in no way where my collection stops however, as I do have plans to try and snatch up Bachmann's 45 Ton Switcher from their Spectrum line, but that's yet another model that will require hunting around as it has also long since been discontinued.  Toby is also on my must get list, but I'm waiting till the 2019 announcements with hopes that he will be updated with DCC sound, along with James and Emily.  I am looking into other Bachmann large scale locomotives in the future, but I'm still sure how much further I can expand my collection.

-Rusty
"If you can't beat them, hire someone to do it..."

Chaz

Time to share some new additions that came in for Christmas!  Only rolling stock in HO, OO9, and N gauge this year from friends and family, plus the Spiteful Brake van.

Modeler of HO/OO, OO9 and N scale.  Hoping for N scale Henry, Edward and Duck.

ShadowMonk

Quote from: Sparks on December 13, 2018, 12:02:17 AM

All fa come together as one

What brand are the Bertie and Trevor models? Bertie seems to have a better scale than the Bachmann one!

TrainshockeylifE

grandpuff

Hello to All:

I see that no one has posted here for a while but here goes anyway. Since I just received my Rusty today I am posting a current photo of my Narrow Gauge Collection.

Shown from left to right are Rusty, Freddie, Millie, Luke, vacant stall waiting for Sir Handel, Peter Sam, Smudger next to the Shed, Mighty Mac, Duke, Skarloey, Rheneas and Duncan. Skarloey and Rheneas are Bachmann and all of the other models were built by myself.

Enjoy,
Grandpuff
Grandpuff

JLK2707