News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

New HO Tank Cars in Stock!

Started by InsideTrack, December 07, 2018, 02:03:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

InsideTrack

Sodor Diesel Co. Tanker (77008) and Water Tanker (77009) are here.

Streak

Nice, I really like the look of the Water Tanker. The Sodor Diesel Co. Tanker, while a little too similar to the Sodor Fuel Tanker (and I rather hoped it would look like the Trackmaster Dieselworks Tanker), still looks decent and I think I'll by at most 2 or 3 of this and 3 or 4 of the Water Tanker.

Now I just have to hope for HO Toffee Tanker and HO Troublesome Tanker

Chaz

I'm surprised as well as a little disappointed that the HO Spiteful brake van is not out with these tankers since these were usually promoted/on display with each other.  The only possible reason why I think that's the case at a stretch is maybe they went ahead and fixed the missing "N" decal as seen in photos from shows. 

At this rate I think it's almost a given that Rusty won't be out until 2019.  Seems odd that things are much slower than usual for Bachmann compared to previous years.
Modeler of HO/OO, OO9 and N scale.  Hoping for N scale Henry, Edward and Duck.

Angelob6660

They're nice tank cars but I'm going to pass on them.
"...but I don't go to the movies much. If you've seen one you've seen them all."
-Kathy Selden

sean1994rail

Plow_Bender

Although I'm not into HO, I'd say that even if I was, I'd probably be like Mr. angelob6660 and pass on these as well.  It still leaves me a little curious as to where the Spiteful Brakevan is considering both he and the tankers were expected to start shipping back in October, but of course this time has came and gone and he is currently MIA.  This is disappointing considering both he and the Express Coaches were really the only HO announcements everyone was interested in, and it's a shame that he has not started shipping yet.

At this rate, I'm also on board with Chaz and have pretty much come to the conclusion we won't be seeing Rusty in time for Christmas.  It is disappointing considering December would have been the perfect time for him to be released, but once again we see that things seem to be slower for Bachmann than they have been in previous years.  I don't know, I guess on a positive note at least we've got the 2019 announcements to look forward to in another 2 months (give or take).

-Rusty
"If you can't beat them, hire someone to do it..."

Anthony P2

These are pretty pieces! I think i like the Water tanker the most. Hopefully spiteful brakevan will be out soon.