News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

Amtrak ACS64

Started by shurlock0, November 07, 2018, 08:20:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shurlock0

Is there any thought in producing a ACS64 loco in O scale? It would be nice to finally see one. It would be great to see it with a better sound system like what is used in the Ho version and also have sparking pantographs like the new HO scale trolley has. It doesn't seem that MTH is going to produce it. They are reproducing the L5 again and I didn't think that was such a popular loco. The Pennsylvania only had 25 and Amtrak and Septa has over 75 ACs64's. I would like to have a couple.

shurlock0

I thought more people would had commented on this loco. Its a locomotive that will be used for a long time.

trainyardjp

JP of Acton MA, USA Writes:

I know this is a Williams by Bachmann Forum, but regarding MTH, you could always suggest that they produce an Amtrak ACS64.
I don't know to what extent they take suggestions, but I have tried to suggest to MTH that they produce modern articulated Boston Light Rail trains as currently used on the Massachusetts Bay Transportation Authority, in Boston MA, but MTH seems to be stuck on Brill Semi Convertible trolleys and PCC trolleys. MTH just doesn't get it, do they.

I have also tried to suggest that MTH produces Boston Rapid Transit Subway trains, but (once again) MTH seems to be stuck on producing New York City and Chicago Subway trains. Again, MTH just doesn't get it, do they.

Interestingly, MTH has produced Boston Commuter Rail locomotives and passenger cars, as well as Boston PCC trolleys, and for 2018, MTH produced a Boston Elevated Railways Brill Semi Convertible trolley. Its Unbelievable, that MTH can't seem to get their heads out of their @$$es, and produce modern Light Rail trains and Boston Subway trains.
-JP
-JP

NSthoroughbred