News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

2008 On30 Annual

Started by John Tumolo, December 15, 2007, 05:48:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

John Tumolo

Has anyone received their copy of the 2008 On30 Annual?  I know I ordered mine what seems a long time ago, and I was just wondering...........John Tumolo  Britcarfan@aol.com

Mike_AA9ZY

I sent an email to the editor and he indicated that we might yet get them this month. You can see the table of contents on their website and although it seems light in layout coverage, the issue should be another good one. I can't wait to get my issue :)

ebtbob

My local store has had them on order for over two months now,  has had the order confirmed,  and as of today they are still not in.
Bob Rule, Jr.
Hatboro, Pa
In God We Trust
Not so much in Congress
GATSME MRRC - www.gatsme.org

C.S.R.R. Manager

Chris Lane, the editor of the Annual, sent a message to the On30 Conspiracy a few days ago.  Long story short, they have had a number of setbacks due to the company that is printing the Annual, and they are now promising to begin shipping this coming Tuesday.  He did ask everyone to be patient, and to not bother the people at the publishing house, since these delays are due to the printers, and beyond their control.  Add to that the Christmas shipping rush, and the weather in most of the US, and the actual arrival time at our mailboxes is a bit uncertain.

But, I'm sure the Annual will not disappoint.  Even if it arrives after Christmas, wouldn't it be just the remedy for the post-Holiday blahs?

kendoitall

Thanks, Manager.
grumble grumble

Ken
Standards? STANDARDS? We don't need no stinking standards!