STORE
"ASK THE BACH MAN"
FORUM
PARTS, SERVICE,
& INFORMATION
CATALOGS AND
BROCHURES

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
November 15, 2019, 03:14:47 AM
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Check out the photo gallery link above or >click here< to see photos of recently announced products!
+  Bachmann Message Board
|-+  Discussion Boards
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  An Error Has Occurred! The upload folder is full. Please try a smaller file and
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: An Error Has Occurred! The upload folder is full. Please try a smaller file and  (Read 248 times)
Yankeepop

View Profile
« on: January 14, 2019, 08:41:59 PM »

I give up! I want to reply to someone and include a 118 KB picture. Is this my fault?
rich1998

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2019, 08:45:24 PM »

You need a photo hosting site. I thought it was common knowledge. Look below in General Questions. There were instructions for posting photos. It is a little old though.
There are some other photo hosting sites but I stopped using photo bucket about three years ago.

Rich
« Last Edit: January 14, 2019, 08:53:36 PM by rich1998 » Logged
Hunt
?
MBB

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2019, 09:08:56 PM »

Yankeepop, 

The message you are getting is misleading.

The Additional Options... Attach:  posting feature cannot be used to post photo/picture from your computer.

To post a photo in this forum it has to reside (stored) in an URL registered site. Most people upload to a photo/image hosting site. Then place the photo using link to photo between SMF Bulletin Board Code Image Tags in the the Bachmann forum. Tags can be typed or entered by clicking on the Add BBC tags:

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: