STORE
"ASK THE BACH MAN"
FORUM
PARTS, SERVICE,
& INFORMATION
CATALOGS AND
BROCHURES

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2019, 04:49:06 AM
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<
+  Bachmann Message Board
|-+  Discussion Boards
| |-+  Thomas & Friends
| | |-+  What can I get that is DCC - HO scale
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: What can I get that is DCC - HO scale  (Read 810 times)
Rodimus Supreme

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: January 19, 2019, 01:34:29 AM »

I know some people on YouTube have made videos that are basically just clips of sound effects from the show, mainly engine sounds. There are YouTube MP3 converters that you can download online that allow you to copy the audio off of a YouTube video and save it as an MP3 audio file.
CC55

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 19, 2019, 01:57:23 AM »

I know some people on YouTube have made videos that are basically just clips of sound effects from the show, mainly engine sounds. There are YouTube MP3 converters that you can download online that allow you to copy the audio off of a YouTube video and save it as an MP3 audio file.

Thank you for your response! I will look into those sound clips. Do you know how to put those sound clips on a sound decoder? Thanks!

-CC55
Rodimus Supreme

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 19, 2019, 02:47:34 PM »

Thank you for your response! I will look into those sound clips. Do you know how to put those sound clips on a sound decoder? Thanks!

-CC55
Unfortunatey I do not. Iíve personally never done any of this, I just know itís possible. Good luck though!
CC55

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 19, 2019, 07:19:07 PM »

Unfortunatey I do not. Iíve personally never done any of this, I just know itís possible. Good luck though!

Thanks! Wonít be doing this until around summer so Iíll let you know how it goes when the time comes!

-CC55
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: