What can I get that is DCC - HO scale

Started by jessie01, January 14, 2019, 02:51:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rodimus Supreme

I know some people on YouTube have made videos that are basically just clips of sound effects from the show, mainly engine sounds. There are YouTube MP3 converters that you can download online that allow you to copy the audio off of a YouTube video and save it as an MP3 audio file.

CC55

Quote from: Rodimus Supreme on January 19, 2019, 12:34:29 AM
I know some people on YouTube have made videos that are basically just clips of sound effects from the show, mainly engine sounds. There are YouTube MP3 converters that you can download online that allow you to copy the audio off of a YouTube video and save it as an MP3 audio file.

Thank you for your response! I will look into those sound clips. Do you know how to put those sound clips on a sound decoder? Thanks!

-CC55

Rodimus Supreme

Quote from: CC55 on January 19, 2019, 12:57:23 AM

Thank you for your response! I will look into those sound clips. Do you know how to put those sound clips on a sound decoder? Thanks!

-CC55
Unfortunatey I do not. I've personally never done any of this, I just know it's possible. Good luck though!

CC55

Unfortunatey I do not. I've personally never done any of this, I just know it's possible. Good luck though!

Thanks! Won't be doing this until around summer so I'll let you know how it goes when the time comes!

-CC55