My HO Knapford Station Complete

What do u think?

alex wittman

:o wow thats awesome structure you built there

The Chaz Storm

Great work duckolivertoad, as I have said on MSN it is very impressive! :D

sour rails

SWEET

Great modeling.  Did you have any kind of guide for it, or was it all mind set modeling?  Anyway, I'd like to know how you did it.
Sometimes, true greatness comes in small packages.  ~Sour Rails

Nickel Plate Road~Resurgence

8) 8) Sour Rails 8) 8) [move]

Corrie Thompson

All this is just pushing me to start a Sodor layout. :(  STUPID GOOD PICS!!! >:(

The Chaz Storm

Corrie that post was kind of uncalled for, please make the post sound more positive instead of something rude like that.

Corrie Thompson

It is positive. ;D  I am just saying that the more pics I see of someone else Sodor layout the more I want to start one of my own. :D  Is that better? ;)

The Chaz Storm

Much better, sorry if I misunderstood though I think the post you made earlier should have been more clear to begin with as other people might get the same impression as you did.

BOT 

Corrie Thompson

Right.  Also I think that station looks just as good as my Annie and Clarabel. ;)

SuperD

michael4449

I am impressed! 
Thank you for sharing the pictures.

Mike, age 49 for another 3 months
Tracy, California, USA
Founder, http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Great_1/ (Electric Thomas)
In Sodor, not being perfect is OK as long as your heart is in the right place.
Even though your heart runs on Welsh Steam Coal and rain will ruin your lovely green paint.

The Chaz Storm

LOL It is true though, your Knapford Station model really is something to be proud of! ;)   If that was for sale I'd buy it!  ;D

The Chaz Storm

Two things:

Boss man, I am not trying to bug you or anything like that but please watch the bad language, you may end up getting banned for talking like that.

Also we really need to get back on topic.

BOT

The Chaz Storm

If you end up getting banned don't say I didn't warn you...

BOT