STORE
"ASK THE BACH MAN"
FORUM
PARTS, SERVICE,
& INFORMATION
CATALOGS AND
BROCHURES

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
February 21, 2020, 11:36:31 AM
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Check out the photo gallery link above or >click here< to see photos of recently announced products!
+  Bachmann Message Board
|-+  Discussion Boards
| |-+  Thomas & Friends
| | |-+  Bachmann Thomas & Friends July 2020 NMRA Predictions
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Print
Author Topic: Bachmann Thomas & Friends July 2020 NMRA Predictions  (Read 1523 times)
Griffin (TheBlueSnowplow)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #45 on: February 18, 2020, 11:02:52 PM »

That's fair, although Mattel isn't shy with dumb business decisions as we've seen already...

Check out my Youtube channel, TheBlueSnowplow!
www.youtube.com/thebluesnowplow
Ronniethe14xxx

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: February 19, 2020, 05:01:22 PM »

So I noticed recently Bachmann has made so responses to people asking about future products on twitter. Should we take these posts at face value or no? Cause if this is true this means potentially no to a lot of future engines anywhere in the near future.
STL

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: February 19, 2020, 05:05:33 PM »

Or you know, they're not allowed to say anything about what could be coming. Like most companies would do.
Ronniethe14xxx

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: February 19, 2020, 05:20:25 PM »

Or you know, they're not allowed to say anything about what could be coming. Like most companies would do.
Which is true, obviously that's the likely case. But then why respond at all? Like it's not like they absolutely had to respond to the post.
Griffin (TheBlueSnowplow)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #49 on: February 19, 2020, 07:21:31 PM »

I'm honestly appalled, but Bachmann just confirmed on Twitter that they discontinued both Knapford Station and Tidmouth Sheds. I really hope that they have plans to replace them or something, because honestly with the discontinued resin line and now this, the availability of detailed Thomas buildings is dwindling quickly.

Check out my Youtube channel, TheBlueSnowplow!
www.youtube.com/thebluesnowplow
JLK2707

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: February 19, 2020, 11:56:14 PM »

Donít worry about the bachmann knapford station being discontinued, as you can just go on shapeways and look at getting the bits and pieces for you to build it yourself. Itís probably a good thing, as it just had a single track for each platform.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: