News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

J Class broken plastic axels... help!!!

Started by JoeMo1997, March 08, 2019, 04:05:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JoeMo1997

I bought a old split chassis J class #611 at a fea market for 40 bucks... it had never been ran before so I figured I was safe. I got it home and it ran like garbage. I lubed it all up and ran it for several hours and it got worse. After asking around I decided to take a look at the axles and all of them are broke. I called Bachmann and they no longer make parts for this generation. Can anyone help? I'd like to get a new set. I'm young and in college so I don't have the funds so go out and buy a $500 MTH or Broadway Limited... I know it's not a Spectrum, I know it's not new, I know it's not the best but I love the J class and if I could get some help on fixing it that would mean the world.

Chassis numbers are 3179 484J

rich1998

Trainman203

Picture this:  a bonfire with people dressed like the picture of the Bach Man, with Mardi Gras masks, dancing in a circle around the fire, with a hypnotic drum rumble, and a hypnotic droning mantra - "beware used engines ...... beware used engines..... "

😂😂😂

Gearedenginefreak

Joe,
Check out Northwest Shortline. They have a huge assortment of replacement axels and gears, motors, etc for many makes and models. They just might have what you need.
Do a Google search for Northwest Shortline.

Tom Wilson