News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

Gordon's Coaches are here!

Started by InsideTrack, March 20, 2019, 02:15:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

InsideTrack

Items 76034 and 76035 are now available!

Chaz

Nice to see the addition of a yellow stripe on the coaches.  I already have four coaches so I probably won't be buying anymore, but I can see these being extremely popular sellers all the same.
Modeler of HO/OO, OO9 and N scale.  Hoping for N scale Henry, Edward and Duck.

Zekeism

Can't wait to get these along with Gordon! (:
Proud Bachmann Thomas Collector.

TerencetheTractor525

With these clear images, it's nice to see that that Gordon's coaches do indeed have that yellow stripe now. I think that this is a very smart marketing move since there are fans out there who already have the originals and will purchase these just because of that small change.
Dreaming of a Bachmann Stepney.

Angelob6660

I have three of the original coaches without the stripe. I wonder if they're going to be out of place with them.
"...but I don't go to the movies much. If you've seen one you've seen them all."
-Kathy Selden

Streak

I'm glad that these are different from the originals. That yellow stripe makes all the difference.

TrainFan97

Now that the Express Coaches are not discontinued anymore, maybe next year, Bachmann can reintroduce the Red Express Coaches. Popular demand is what brought Gordon's coaches back into production.
My wishlist for HO Scale: Stepney, BoCo, Sidney, Fernando, Mainland Diesels, Norman, Porter, Samson, Timothy, Whiff, Hiro, Winston, and Green Salty.
My wishlist for N Scale: Henry, Edward, Spencer, Flying Scotsman, Duck, Oliver, Mavis, Sidney, 'Arry and Bert.

sean1994rail

Lovely Gordon's Coaches, with an updated paint work. well done bachmann.

Rodimus Supreme

Interesting that the yellow stripe was added. Also, it looks like the green and cream colors are brighter?

Titanic5972

Would be nice if they reintroduced the Red express coaches with a White top instead of the cream as per the original model series.

Rodimus Supreme

Quote from: Titanic5972 on May 13, 2019, 10:57:18 PM
Would be nice if they reintroduced the Red express coaches with a White top instead of the cream as per the original model series.
They probably will.

Angelob6660

Quote from: Rodimus Supreme on May 14, 2019, 09:49:34 AM
Quote from: Titanic5972 on May 13, 2019, 10:57:18 PM
They probably will.

I liked the cream color with the red express coaches. The white was too bright in the model series making them clean and freshly repainted.
"...but I don't go to the movies much. If you've seen one you've seen them all."
-Kathy Selden

JLK2707

sodorisland121