News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

Rudeness

Started by RkyGriz, June 06, 2019, 09:01:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RkyGriz

Hi all. I have been messaged by a member of this very board concerning my last post here. He was insulting and extremely rude about the video. It you do not like a video, or anything else posted here, it is not your place to message that person in an insulting and rude manner.If I receive any more rude messages of this nature from this individual, or anyone else for that matter, I will contact Bachmann and lodge a formal complaint against that person. Rudeness about anything posted here on this board, or anywhere else, will not be tolerated ,and will be reported immediately!
Thank you!
Andrew

armorsmith

Andrew,

Although I absolutely agree with your sentiments on this, I think you have done exactly what this person wanted. By replying publicly to his PM, you have aired the dirty laundry putting the spotlight on yourself.

My reaction would have been to ignore the fool and not publicly give any recognition to the event. With out going into a diatribe on how this occurred, long time ago I coined a phrase that defines this situation. "Gotta expect crap from a butthole" You are free to replace crap and butthole with the expletives of your choice. Louts like that don't deserve my attention (although I suppose I just gave some).

We are in this hobby for fun and enjoyment, don't let this incident slow you down. For me, part of the fun is experimenting with what I can do with the material (track, locos, rolling stock) I have. That is what I view you doing. Being in recovery from Hurricane Michael, that part of the hobby has been put on indefinite hold. Keep enjoying the hobby your way and ignore the idiots.

RkyGriz

Well said,Armorsmith! You're absolutely right. Thank you for your kind words!
Take care!