News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

DCC - Roco z21

Started by JTRogman, June 08, 2019, 09:22:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JTRogman

:) Hi, FUZZY here...

I have been model railroading for ---- ever. I did DC and thought I would try the DCC. I'm old, the kids today would comprehend it much better.

Now to my problem...

I have purchased a Roco z21 starter set, it has the hard wired MultiMAUS . I have been trying to set up my Turnouts. When I first started, hooked up the tracks/switches and powered it up I could run my engine. No problem.

I removed the engine from the tracks and attempted to program the 4 Turnouts that I have. Unfortunately they are wrong. The ICON on the "MultiMAUS" shows "straight-on" but the actual Turnout on the track is  "branch-off".

So how do I change the value for a Turnout in CV34 from 0 to 1 or 1 to 0, in the MultiMAUS 10810.

I have attempted many times to re-program them but it keeps going back to the wrong setting. As of right now, I have four (4) turnouts, all wrong.

Roco Booklet 51250...This is not clear as to how to get to CV34.
[Normal switching direction of the turnout can be inverted by entering the value "1" in CV34. The resulting effect is inverted switching for the same sent straight/branch command.]

There have to be some comprehensive "step-by-step" directions somewhere.
Please help if you can.

Thank you.
FUZZY

JTRogman

TESTING to see if this works for the first time.

JTRogman