Special New Thomas & Friends Products Announcement

Started by InsideTrack, July 12, 2019, 10:03:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

InsideTrack

Dear Thomas & Friends™ fans,
We are making a special announcement of new Thomas & Friends products. Please note that none of these items will be available BEFORE 2020. We will post information when available.

HO SCALE
Item No. 58820 DAISY (with moving eyes)
Item No. 77401 OIL TANKER TROUBLESOME TRUCK #6
Item No. 77402 1 PLANK WAGON with BRENDAM CARGO & FREIGHT CRATE
Item No. 77403 1 PLANK WAGON with BRENDAM BAY SHIPPING CO. CRATE
Item No. 77404 1 PLANK WAGON with SODOR STEAM WORKS CRATE

NARROW GAUGE
Item No. 56804 PETER SAM

Bachmann Trains

thomasj219

Our prayers have been answered!!! Thank you so much!

Wow. First time I've been able to take something out of my signature in years.

Only a few left. ;)
All I want is, Stepney, Boco, Harvey.

Chaz

I...... I am absolutely speechless right now.

And I will happily eat my own words on the lack of a new toolings happening anytime soon.  I am thrilled we are getting Daisy as well as Peter Sam, who happens to be my favorite Narrow gauge engine.  Not a big fan of the rolling stock choices, but all things considered the pros outweigh the cons and I am happy to see two of the most popular requests being followed up on.

Very exciting news indeed, thank you Bachmann!
Modeler of HO/OO, OO9 and N scale.  Hoping for N scale Henry, Edward and Duck.

Sodor Engineer

WOW can't wait for them to be for sale!!!!!!!!!!!!!

;D
I'M SO HAPPY I'M JUMPING UP AND DOWN!!!!!!!
I like Stepney and would love to see him in ho scale.

Chaz

Modeler of HO/OO, OO9 and N scale.  Hoping for N scale Henry, Edward and Duck.

Ronniethe14xxx

Daisy and Ryan were the only characters I really wanted Bachmann to make, I'm so happy one of them is finally in production. I'm really excited for next year gosh

Griffin (TheBlueSnowplow)

This is absolutely surreal. After years of waiting, we've finally got the announcements that the fans wanted. Bachmann, this is truly spectacular- and we didn't even have to wait till February! You guys have outdone yourselves, and earned back a customer; I will absolutely be purchasing Daisy and Peter Sam. This is spectacular.
Check out my Youtube channel below. 
www.youtube.com/thebluesnowplow

MeganekkoFury1126

I'm elated at these announcements.

Finally, after getting very much ignored since her return in Sodor's Legend of the Lost Treasure and season 20 onward, Daisy will at last have some new merchandise! I'm sure she'll be a sell out. Now all we need is Ryan to go with her...

Peter Sam, I sort of expected, but nonetheless is great to see. Coming behind Duncan and Rusty, he's my favorite of the Skarloey Railway, and if Skarloey and Rheneas are examples to follow, he'll be another winner.

The rolling stock I can give or take, but the return of the short flatbed design is welcome, much like the return of the bogied flatbed with logs earlier.

sean1994rail

WOW! Thiese announcements are indeed a welcome surprise. Well done Bachmann. Will be getting Daisy, Peter Sam, troublesome truck 6 and the conflats with crates.

Streak

I'm so shocked and excited by these new announcements! Can't wait for Daisy and Peter Sam! The rolling stock is kinda eh but the Troublesome Tanker could be good and it's nice to see the plank wagon return.

I'm wondering what the announcements in February of 2020 are gonna be, if they're gonna do any at all.

TTL

Now just to wait and see how much work I'll need to do to Peter Sam to get him in RWS shape 😜
Need me some Sir Handel and more Talyllyn stock.

Falcon the 2nd

I'm proud of the Bachmann team for acknowledging their fans' wishes once again! These announcements prove that long-term persistence can pay off with requesting, at least as far as model trains go.

I most certainly cannot wait to see how Daisy and Peter Sam look, and I hope they'll be a hit among fans after years of waiting. With these two engines, a new N Scale line and UK availability in mind, 2020 is shaping up to be a delightful year for Bachmann's Thomas lineup so far. ;)
Wishlists:
HO Scale - Stepney, Tar Tanker
N Scale - Henry, Mavis, Milk Tanker, Brake Van

TerencetheTractor525

Am I dreaming right now?!?!?!?!?! This is beyond amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Will definitely be getting all of these new products! Thank you very much, Bachmann! Thank you very much!
Dreaming of a Bachmann Stepney.

Large Scale Champion

Congratulations Bachmann, BUT please don't forget large scale 😢
Edward or Duck Next & Please give James some coaches to pull he's getting cranky! P.S. Henrietta? Cattle Wagon or Mail Car for the wagons.

Falcon the 2nd

Quote from: Large Scale Champion on July 12, 2019, 11:09:50 AM
Congratulations Bachmann, BUT please don't forget large scale 😢

There's always hope for this coming February. Personally, I'd be down for seeing Mavis announced in Large Scale even though a new character hasn't seemed likely for a while. But since the team has been able to defy fans' expectations by integrating an eye mechanism for Daisy, acknowledging Large Scale via characters like Mavis feels plausible. As long as requesting is maintained in that category, she may eventually be confirmed.
Wishlists:
HO Scale - Stepney, Tar Tanker
N Scale - Henry, Mavis, Milk Tanker, Brake Van