Sneak Peek of Narrow Gauge Carriages

Started by InsideTrack, July 25, 2019, 10:54:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

InsideTrack

They are looking good. NO DELIVERY DATE YET!!! We will announce it when they are available.

Sodor Engineer

WOW! they look so good can't wait to get some.
I like Stepney and would love to see him in ho scale.

TerencetheTractor525

I'm extremely happy with how these came out! Two different toolings and the shade of blue for the blue carriage is perfect! Can't wait to get three of each once they are released!  :)
Dreaming of a Bachmann Stepney.

Angelob6660

Wow. I love the detail on the blue carriage with the brass handles on the doors.

I also can't wait to 3 cars each when they arrive in the fall/winter.
"...but I don't go to the movies much. If you've seen one you've seen them all."
-Kathy Selden

Rodimus Supreme

THEY'RE BEAUTIFUL!!!! I love that the bottom of the red carriage body curves inward like they're supposed to. That didn't get done with Annie and Clarabel, or the Red Branchlike Coaches. It is nice that the Red Carriages are basically the real world version of those coaches, thus anyone can use them. A new coat of paint and they'll be Model Series perfect!!!

JLK2707

They look just so great! I am so gonna get these when they come out!! I am so gonna modify some of these to look like the model series coaches!!:) :)

Sodor Engineer

Honestly I would buy a bunch the blue coaches and make faces for them so they can a be Agnes,Ruth,Lucy and Jemima and/or if they make brake vans I would make it Beatrice.

Angelob6660

I like the coaches the way they are. They're too beautiful to add a face on them.

Yes I know its model series accurate but sometimes you want something without a face.
"...but I don't go to the movies much. If you've seen one you've seen them all."
-Kathy Selden

TTL

Quote from: Angelob6660 on July 25, 2019, 08:22:13 PM
I like the coaches the way they are. They're too beautiful to add a face on them.

Yes I know its model series accurate but sometimes you want something without a face.
I mean, Cough, RWS, Cough. :P
Quote from: Rodimus Supreme on July 25, 2019, 04:18:00 PM
THEY'RE BEAUTIFUL!!!! I love that the bottom of the red carriage body curves inward like they're supposed to. That didn't get done with Annie and Clarabel, or the Red Branchlike Coaches. It is nice that the Red Carriages are basically the real world version of those coaches, thus anyone can use them. A new coat of paint and they'll be Model Series perfect!!!
That's because they aren't supposed to curve off, the Red coaches are based on Talyllyn Coach 1-2, which has the slight curves
Quote from: thomas fan on July 25, 2019, 06:39:34 PM
Honestly I would buy a bunch the blue coaches and make faces for them so they can a be Agnes,Ruth,Lucy and Jemima and/or if they make brake vans I would make it Beatrice.
Eh, only one of the 5 was Coach 4, which is what the blue coach is
Need me some Sir Handel and more Talyllyn stock.

Sodor Engineer

I agree with you all but if I were to make remakes I would just put some on(that I can  take).

Rodimus Supreme

Quote from: STL on July 25, 2019, 08:43:13 PM
Quote from: Angelob6660 on July 25, 2019, 08:22:13 PM

I mean, Cough, RWS, Cough. :P
Quote from: Rodimus Supreme on July 25, 2019, 04:18:00 PM
That's because they aren't supposed to curve off, the Red coaches are based on Talyllyn Coach 1-2, which has the slight curves
Quote from: thomas fan on July 25, 2019, 06:39:34 PM
Eh, only one of the 5 was Coach 4, which is what the blue coach is
Annie and Clarabel do curve off in the show. At least in the model series. They may not in the CGI series for all I know, but that'd be another random change in that case.

Annie and Clarabel (under Model Series images): https://ttte.fandom.com/wiki/Annie_and_Clarabel/Gallery

TTL

Falcon the 2nd

The end of 2019 is drawing near and we still haven't heard anything about these since July. I'm starting to wonder if they've been quietly delayed to 2020.
Wishlists:
HO Scale - Stepney, Tar Tanker
N Scale - Henry, Mavis, Milk Tanker, Brake Van

TTL

Suspecting that may be accurate. And if it is, lord it's annoying

Falcon the 2nd

Quote from: STL on December 05, 2019, 11:01:00 AM
Suspecting that may be accurate. And if it is, lord it's annoying
To my memory, Rheneas began arriving at retailers fairly early in December and I was figuring that'd be the same case with the coaches. One thing's for sure, it would've been convenient to have these remaining past announcements fulfilled before focusing on the N Scale line and NMRA announcements in 2020.
Wishlists:
HO Scale - Stepney, Tar Tanker
N Scale - Henry, Mavis, Milk Tanker, Brake Van