STORE
"ASK THE BACH MAN"
FORUM
PARTS, SERVICE,
& INFORMATION
CATALOGS AND
BROCHURES

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
November 19, 2019, 11:42:19 PM
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<
+  Bachmann Message Board
|-+  Discussion Boards
| |-+  Thomas & Friends
| | |-+  Sneak Peek of Narrow Gauge Carriages
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Sneak Peek of Narrow Gauge Carriages  (Read 921 times)
InsideTrack
Administrator

View Profile
« on: July 25, 2019, 10:54:46 AM »

They are looking good. NO DELIVERY DATE YET!!! We will announce it when they are available.

Thomas fan

The one and only.

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2019, 11:10:08 AM »

WOW! they look so good can't wait to get some.

I like Stepney and would love to see him in ho scale.
TerencetheTractor525

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2019, 11:34:44 AM »

I’m extremely happy with how these came out! Two different toolings and the shade of blue for the blue carriage is perfect! Can’t wait to get three of each once they are released!  Smiley

Dreaming of a Bachmann Stepney.
Angelob6660

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2019, 02:37:47 PM »

Wow. I love the detail on the blue carriage with the brass handles on the doors.

I also can't wait to 3 cars each when they arrive in the fall/winter.

"But I don't go to the movies much. If you've seen one you've seen them all."
-Kathy Selden
Rodimus Supreme

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2019, 04:18:00 PM »

THEY’RE BEAUTIFUL!!!! I love that the bottom of the red carriage body curves inward like they’re supposed to. That didn’t get done with Annie and Clarabel, or the Red Branchlike Coaches. It is nice that the Red Carriages are basically the real world version of those coaches, thus anyone can use them. A new coat of paint and they’ll be Model Series perfect!!!
JLK2707

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2019, 05:57:53 PM »

They look just so great! I am so gonna get these when they come out!! I am so gonna modify some of these to look like the model series coaches!!:) Smiley
« Last Edit: July 28, 2019, 05:27:24 PM by JLK2707 » Logged
Thomas fan

The one and only.

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 25, 2019, 06:39:34 PM »

Honestly I would buy a bunch the blue coaches and make faces for them so they can a be Agnes,Ruth,Lucy and Jemima and/or if they make brake vans I would make it Beatrice.

Angelob6660

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 25, 2019, 08:22:13 PM »

I like the coaches the way they are. They're too beautiful to add a face on them.

Yes I know its model series accurate but sometimes you want something without a face.

"But I don't go to the movies much. If you've seen one you've seen them all."
-Kathy Selden
STL

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 25, 2019, 08:43:13 PM »

I like the coaches the way they are. They're too beautiful to add a face on them.

Yes I know its model series accurate but sometimes you want something without a face.
I mean, Cough, RWS, Cough. Tongue
THEY’RE BEAUTIFUL!!!! I love that the bottom of the red carriage body curves inward like they’re supposed to. That didn’t get done with Annie and Clarabel, or the Red Branchlike Coaches. It is nice that the Red Carriages are basically the real world version of those coaches, thus anyone can use them. A new coat of paint and they’ll be Model Series perfect!!!
That’s because they aren’t supposed to curve off, the Red coaches are based on Talyllyn Coach 1-2, which has the slight curves
Honestly I would buy a bunch the blue coaches and make faces for them so they can a be Agnes,Ruth,Lucy and Jemima and/or if they make brake vans I would make it Beatrice.
Eh, only one of the 5 was Coach 4, which is what the blue coach is
Thomas fan

The one and only.

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 25, 2019, 10:03:27 PM »

I agree with you all but if I were to make remakes I would just put some on(that I can  take).

Rodimus Supreme

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 26, 2019, 11:57:54 AM »

I mean, Cough, RWS, Cough. Tongue
That’s because they aren’t supposed to curve off, the Red coaches are based on Talyllyn Coach 1-2, which has the slight curves
Eh, only one of the 5 was Coach 4, which is what the blue coach is
Annie and Clarabel do curve off in the show. At least in the model series. They may not in the CGI series for all I know, but that’d be another random change in that case.

Annie and Clarabel (under Model Series images): https://ttte.fandom.com/wiki/Annie_and_Clarabel/Gallery
« Last Edit: July 26, 2019, 12:10:58 PM by Rodimus Supreme » Logged
STL

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 07, 2019, 10:54:31 PM »

Any updates on when they may release?
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: