News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

Plastic Engine Storage Boxes

Started by sumfred, May 20, 2019, 01:21:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sumfred

Hello Bach Man,
please advise why you are not selling these N scale plastic storage boxes as a separate item.  If an engine storage box gets cracked or is otherwise damaged, there is no way to replace it at the moment.  It would be nice to be able to replace it.
Fred

TJ

Quote from: sumfred on May 20, 2019, 01:21:36 PM
Hello Bach Man,
please advise why you are not selling these N scale plastic storage boxes as a separate item.  If an engine storage box gets cracked or is otherwise damaged, there is no way to replace it at the moment.  It would be nice to be able to replace it.
Fred

Fred,  I hear you there. I have been asking for a few years, even to have extra JEWEL CASES with the Plastic Insert which will accommodate any BACHMANN Locomotive which one acquires at ... those you know so called Train Shows . You know the ones they're billed via media as "toy and train shows!

TJ

James in FL

Various jewel cases and inserts are available if you don't mind them made by another manufacturer.
Bachmann lokies and rolling stock fit just fine.

https://www.modeltrainstuff.com/supplies-tools/display-cases-storage/

Good luck

sumfred

thanks for all of the suggestions, but I was looking for the original cases in case of re-sale of the engine.
Fred

NscaleNut

Quote from: sumfred on May 30, 2019, 01:05:46 PM
thanks for all of the suggestions, but I was looking for the original cases in case of re-sale of the engine.
Fred
I want original cases as well, with the little liners (engine specific) just for proper storage.

James in FL

For ya'all still looking for original Bachmann jewel cases and inserts, I think your best chance is eBay or a Train Show as has already been mentioned.

If Bachmann wanted to stock them, they surely would have by now.

Good luck