STORE
"ASK THE BACH MAN"
FORUM
PARTS, SERVICE,
& INFORMATION
CATALOGS AND
BROCHURES

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 26, 2020, 08:34:03 AM
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Check out the photo gallery link above or >click here< to see photos of recently announced products!
+  Bachmann Message Board
|-+  Discussion Boards
| |-+  Thomas & Friends
| | |-+  The Everything Thomas Topic
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] Print
Author Topic: The Everything Thomas Topic  (Read 21974 times)
US_thomasmodeler

View Profile
« Reply #180 on: August 22, 2020, 05:51:20 PM »

If only Bachmann would also produce Gauge One Replicaís like CoolProps is doing. Iíve just ordered the CoolProps thomas and itís expected to come in around December or January 2021. Itís great to see new companies produce wonderful Thomas Merchandise. Still canít wait for Bachmann to release Daisy, Peter Sam, and the n scale items!
Chaz

View Profile
« Reply #181 on: September 05, 2020, 02:21:49 AM »

I think I saw a Sir Topham Hatt in the new box style at a train show in January. I didn't take a picture, though.

I updated my list as I recently found an image of STH in the newer style packaging along with the sound Thomas (who was in the older package but had a new label/sticker in the packaging showing he was in production), as well as the lobster van and oil tanker.  The list has been updated thanks again for pointing that out.  Apart from the fuel tank which is coming to the UK range, I think the rest of the HO rolling stock that hasnít had the new packaging yet I could see getting discontinued sometime next year or the year after. 
Angelob6660

View Profile
« Reply #182 on: September 11, 2020, 08:55:03 PM »

Imagine they made a limited edition classic funnel Peter Sam lol?

I wouldn't mind a special edition Peter Sam with his original funnel. During the past several years I thought it would be nice if Peter Sam got original funnel back.  Since the locomotive he's based on had the same funnel. Later on it got his original funnel back.

Something different.

"...but I don't go to the movies much. If you've seen one you've seen them all."
-Kathy Selden
JLK2707

View Profile
« Reply #183 on: October 08, 2020, 11:46:40 AM »

Happy 36th anniversary to the tv show Thomas and friends! Today is just 36 years since thomas and Gordon first aired on British tv! Wink
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: