News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

The Everything Thomas Topic

Started by Chaz, August 13, 2019, 12:12:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chaz

The slate wagons that were shown to me didn't look too bad, I didn't even care for the red one as much when it first got announced but even I'm impressed by it.  Got a chuckle out of the Sir Handel comment too, but I appreciate that they're still making progress on him and I'm sure we will see an update sooner or later. 

I was a little surprised by the van sample too, unless if there was some modifications they need to make to the UK tooling like removing the brake pipes.

It was a fun stream for sure and I hope we see the N scale Gordon in the packaging soon!
Modeler of HO/OO, OO9 and N scale.  Hoping for N scale Henry, Edward and Duck.

TrainFan97

Doug showed most of the painted slate wagons, the unpainted 12-Ton Van, which was confirmed to be a Bachmann UK tooling, and Beau in the package. HO Scale Beau is supposed to arrive in stock by Memorial Day. Still no unpainted sample of Sir Handel just yet, but they're getting there, since Sir Handel is well in progress, and should finally be shown within a few months, along with the unpainted sample of HO Scale Stanley. Hope the next stream would show N Scale Gordon in the package, who should arrive in stock this summer at the latest. Hope it won't be too much longer before they finally have the painted sample of HO Scale Rebecca ready, for real. It also shouldn't be too much longer before they show N Scale Henrietta fully painted. It may be a little while before they do show unpainted samples of the N Scale Express Coaches.
My wishlist for HO Scale: Stepney, BoCo, Sidney, Fernando, Mainland Diesels, Norman, Porter, Samson, Timothy, Whiff, Hiro, Winston, and Green Salty.
My wishlist for N Scale: Henry, Edward, Spencer, Flying Scotsman, Duck, Oliver, Mavis, Sidney, 'Arry and Bert.

Awesometrain77

I expect to see painted 12 ton vans and sir tophamhatts car by the end of the year . If we are lucky a painted sir Handel and Stanley .

Are the figure packs done? I know they're not gonna show all of them off in a Thomas Tuesday. Maybe we will see a painted STH . And then we will see them all in the box. But are they painted yet? Last we saw was the unpainted sample