STORE
"ASK THE BACH MAN"
FORUM
PARTS, SERVICE,
& INFORMATION
CATALOGS AND
BROCHURES

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
July 05, 2022, 03:36:35 AM
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Check out the photo gallery link above or >click here< to see photos of recently announced products!
+  Bachmann Message Board
|-+  Discussion Boards
| |-+  Thomas & Friends
| | |-+  The Everything Thomas Topic
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 Print
Author Topic: The Everything Thomas Topic  (Read 119053 times)
TrainFan97

View Profile
« Reply #465 on: March 30, 2022, 12:22:39 AM »

After almost three years, Daisy is FINALLY in stock! But I'll wait for her to show up on other sites first.

It was only less than a week ago when Bachmann finally posted Daisy's official image.

My wishlist for HO Scale: Stepney, BoCo, Sidney, Norman, Porter, Timothy, Samson, and Green Salty.
My wishlist for N Scale: Gordon, Henry, Edward, and Diesel.
clrp5150

I like star wars

View Profile WWW
« Reply #466 on: March 31, 2022, 06:13:50 PM »

I'm gonna wait to get her till I catch up on other characters. In fact, I only have 10 engines, but I plan to have all by the end of the summer.

Wishlist (If these were made into HO scale I would buy them):
Locomotives: Stepney, Harvey, Murdoch, Arthur, Molly, Stanley, Connor, Caitlin, Merlin, BoCo, Diesel 10, Sidney, Den, Dart
Rolling stock: Tar Tanker rerelease, Old slow coach, and a circus train
clrp5150

I like star wars

View Profile WWW
« Reply #467 on: April 01, 2022, 02:38:42 PM »

Yo what do you guys think of this

https://www.ebay.com/itm/125225351527?epid=2322589156&hash=item1d28033967:g:65UAAOSwFTxiP6JD

I would buy if I had the money

Locomotives: Stepney, Harvey, Murdoch, Arthur, Molly, Stanley, Connor, Caitlin, Merlin, BoCo, Diesel 10, Sidney, Den, Dart
TrainFan97

View Profile
« Reply #468 on: April 05, 2022, 04:01:17 PM »

People have dreamed of a Bachmann Daisy for a long time now. Only now has that become a reality.

As for BoCo, his lack of appearance in the CGI series is what makes him a long shot. Although Andrew Brenner wanted him back in Season 22, Mattel denied it because they wanted more focus on female characters, which was actually extremely forced tokenism. As much as I'd really love to see one, we may never see a Bachmann BoCo for as long as Mattel still owns the rights to this franchise. But if BoCo was to get made, his rear bogie would be powered, while his front six-wheeled bogie would remain unpowered. If there was enough popular demand for BoCo, it would take a miracle to get Mattel's approval.

Will Daisy be the only larger diesel in the HO Scale range? The only issues with Derek and Class 40 is that they're both one-off characters, while Diesel 10's issue is his claw, which has been said countless times to breach NMRA standards, unless there's possible workarounds to it.

My wishlist for HO Scale: Stepney, BoCo, Sidney, Norman, Porter, Timothy, Samson, and Green Salty.
TrainMan2001

View Profile
« Reply #469 on: April 21, 2022, 08:28:12 AM »

I saw that they have gotten the Ever Forward out of Chesapeake Bay, so maybe we'll see the N Scale James and Skarloey restock get released soon!

Bachmann trains are awesome! Here's my ShapeWays Shop link: https://www.shapeways.com/shops/kemptown-carriage-works
clrp5150

I like star wars

View Profile WWW
« Reply #470 on: April 21, 2022, 11:35:03 PM »

Do you think there's a chance they were on it?  Wink

TrainMan2001

View Profile
« Reply #471 on: April 22, 2022, 12:06:45 AM »

Yep, Bachmann said so on Facebook

Bachmann trains are awesome! Here's my ShapeWays Shop link: https://www.shapeways.com/shops/kemptown-carriage-works
JLK2707

View Profile
« Reply #472 on: April 25, 2022, 05:13:07 PM »

I would just love to see a Bachmann BoCo too. Apparently Sam Wilkinson from Mattel showed interest in bringing BoCo to the cgi series, but Mattel objected due to the femininity junk they support. I also would love for them to resurrect the original show, but that is probably just wishful thinking….
TrainFan97

View Profile
« Reply #473 on: April 26, 2022, 03:35:57 PM »

We all know Mattel really didn't think Big World Big Adventures through. With such gimmicky stories and forced femininity, with very few that were decent, it was such a flop, that it killed the original series after three seasons. The franchise has been an absolute dumpster fire ever since All Engines Go was announced. The continuity reboot itself, as predicted from day one, is an absolute dumpster fire.

It would really be nice if the original series gets revived, but going back to how it was before Big World Big Adventures, but of course Mattel isn't smart enough to just do that... As long as they still own the rights, it will continue down this dark path.

Hilux5972

View Profile
« Reply #474 on: April 30, 2022, 01:11:55 PM »

Yo what do you guys think of this

https://www.ebay.com/itm/125225351527?epid=2322589156&hash=item1d28033967:g:65UAAOSwFTxiP6JD

I would buy if I had the money

Hmm I wouldn’t trust that unless it can be properly verified it is actually a prototype model. I could take a model of Gordon, paint it silver and black, and say it’s come from the factory but that doesn’t make it true.
Chaz

View Profile
« Reply #475 on: May 02, 2022, 05:53:52 PM »

https://shop.bachmanntrains.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=255_426_430&products_id=8160

https://shop.bachmanntrains.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=255_426_430&products_id=8161

Looks like the large scale red coaches are in stock!
« Last Edit: May 02, 2022, 05:55:48 PM by Chaz » Logged
TrainMan2001

View Profile
« Reply #476 on: May 02, 2022, 06:08:20 PM »

Nice! Hopefully N Scale James will follow soon!

Armada Starscream

View Profile
« Reply #477 on: May 03, 2022, 03:07:11 PM »

I wanted to ask: Is there going to be a Thomas Tuesday tonight?
TrainFan97

View Profile
« Reply #478 on: May 04, 2022, 12:46:47 AM »

An unpainted sample of Ryan was teased on Facebook, but we may not get a full look at it until a month from now.

Since there's already an unpainted prototype of Ryan, maybe we'll see him fully painted later this summer.

TerencetheTractor525

View Profile
« Reply #479 on: May 04, 2022, 07:28:30 AM »

I wanted to ask: Is there going to be a Thomas Tuesday tonight?

Unfortunately, due to time conflicts, the next TrainWorld Thomas Tuesday event has been postponed to June. Stay tuned for updates in the coming weeks!

Dreaming of a Bachmann Stepney.
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: