News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

The Everything Thomas Topic

Started by Chaz, August 13, 2019, 12:12:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TrainshockeylifE

Not sure if anyone noticed but Walthers has daisy to be expected 1/31/20, the flatcars due 1/31/20 and the tanker due 1/31/20. Also they have the prices for the N scale items, $125 for Thomas, $125 for Percy, $26 each troublesome truck and $29 for Annie and $29 for clarabel. I'm sooooo excited for them to come out along with Peter Sam.

Zekeism

Quote from: TrainshockeylifE on January 17, 2020, 09:11:03 AM
Not sure if anyone noticed but Walthers has daisy to be expected 1/31/20, the flatcars due 1/31/20 and the tanker due 1/31/20. Also they have the prices for the N scale items, $125 for Thomas, $125 for Percy, $26 each troublesome truck and $29 for Annie and $29 for clarabel. I'm sooooo excited for them to come out along with Peter Sam.

I highly doubt they will be coming that soon.
Proud Bachmann Thomas Collector.

Ronniethe14xxx

Although it's unlikely....maybe it will come out that soon. Since we have to wait till July for the new catalog and that we seemingly have more stuff coming out or at least being announced for the anniversary for July, Daisy or at least the rolling stock could be released very on this year.

Angelob6660

I saw on Walthers too when I purchased my narrow gauge coaches and I doubted we'll get them.

Wasn't there going to be more information on them in February?.
"...but I don't go to the movies much. If you've seen one you've seen them all."
-Kathy Selden

Kemptown Branch

Quote from: Ronniethe14xxx on January 17, 2020, 09:49:02 PM
Since we have to wait till July for the new catalog
The new catalog should still come out in February. Even if there are no new Thomas announcements, Bachmann has all of their regular lines and scales that they could announce stuff for.
Bachmann trains are awesome. I hope they come out with Stepney one day.

Ronniethe14xxx

Quote from: TrainMan2001 on January 18, 2020, 02:21:04 PM
Quote from: Ronniethe14xxx on January 17, 2020, 09:49:02 PM
Since we have to wait till July for the new catalog
The new catalog should still come out in February. Even if there are no new Thomas announcements, Bachmann has all of their regular lines and scales that they could announce stuff for.
Oh yeah. Sorry should've made that more clear. The catalog will still happen, just no new Thomas stuff. Granted we could still get pictures of Daisy in that but I guess we'll just have to see.

Chaz

Doug confirmed with me earlier that they will be getting new Thomas announcements this year at Toy Fair and I mentioned this in another thread last night so I don't know why you guys are still talking about that rumor.
Modeler of HO/OO, OO9 and N scale.  Hoping for N scale Henry, Edward and Duck.

Ronniethe14xxx

Quote from: Chaz on January 18, 2020, 02:38:27 PM
Doug confirmed with me earlier that they will be getting new Thomas announcements this year at Toy Fair and I mentioned this in another thread last night so I don't know why you guys are still talking about that rumor.
sorry I didn't see your other post. that's my bad. Thanks for clearing things up Chaz

Kemptown Branch

Hey, can anyone tell me what Edward's wheel diameter (without flanges) is in mm? If not, could you say if the wheels are bigger or smaller than Thomas'?
Bachmann trains are awesome. I hope they come out with Stepney one day.

Chaz

https://www.world-of-railways.co.uk/news/bachmann-launches-its-thomas-the-tank-range

A nice look at some updates of the new UK Bachmann Thomas with some interesting revisions such as thicker buffers, coupler, lampirons and different eyebrows.  Nice to see Percy too.  Hopefully we get a better look at the other UK models soon.

And to add icing to the cake, DCC sockets too!  Though admittedly that's really the only thing that I'm actually interested in with these new revisions, do I can't say I'm really won over by the other revisions on the models too.

Rodimus Supreme

I hope the DCC upgrade will be applied to the US versions too and hopefully will be announced at Toy Fair.

Chaz

First look at the box for the Thomas starter set coming out in the UK.  Check Bachmann's UK website if you want to see this as well as the rest of the ranges future offerings for the fall 2020. :)

Griffin (TheBlueSnowplow)

Can I just say I LOVE this box design- so crisp and clean. Someone in Bachmann's graphic design department deserves a raise.
Check out my Youtube channel below. 
www.youtube.com/thebluesnowplow

TerencetheTractor525

Dreaming of a Bachmann Stepney.

Streak

https://twitter.com/jd41796/status/1222750682371055616?s=21

Here's a link to a tweet with images of N Scale Thomas, Percy and the T. Trucks.