News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

The Everything Thomas Topic

Started by Chaz, August 13, 2019, 12:12:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

clrp5150

Skiff? I can see him maybe being made into large scale in 5 or 10 years (Bachmann likes to do gimmicky things like that in this scale), but not HO or N.
Personal wishlist:
Locomotives: Stepney, Murdoch and Stanley
Rolling stock: Tar Tanker and Red Express coaches rerelease, Spencer's brake coach and the breakdown train
Buildings: Tidmouth Sheds and Knapford Station rerelease, as well as the watermill

TrainFan97

If we could get Green Coaches in HO Scale, I'd like to see ones like the one Den is pulling in this promo:

https://ttte.fandom.com/wiki/Den/Gallery?file=DenatKnapfordpromo.png#Promotional_Material

For Blue Coaches, yes, they were in the infamous Big World Big Adventures era, but could still look good:

https://ttte.fandom.com/wiki/All_Tracks_Lead_to_Rome/Gallery?file=AllTracksLeadtoRome47.png

For a classic feel, Bachmann can remove the faces and names off Annie and Clarabel to make Orange Coaches:

https://ttte.fandom.com/wiki/Edward%27s_Exploit/Gallery?file=Edward%2527sExploit32.png

With the Express Coach tooling, Bachmann can make Gordon's Special Coaches:

https://ttte.fandom.com/wiki/Emily_and_the_Special_Coaches/Gallery?file=EmilyandtheSpecialCoaches69.png

With Toby's Museum Coaches on the horizon, these are all swell ideas for even more coaches in the HO Scale range.
My wishlist for HO Scale: Stepney, BoCo, Sidney, Fernando, Mainland Diesels, Norman, Porter, Samson, Timothy, Whiff, Hiro, Winston, and Green Salty.
My wishlist for N Scale: Henry, Edward, Spencer, Flying Scotsman, Duck, Oliver, Mavis, Sidney, 'Arry and Bert.

MrNormalDraws

Skiff would be an interesting character as we are getting Ryan. But I do see him either in rolling stock or accessories like with Bertie and Harold as he's not motor power. Also it depends on how they use his gimmick as he is a boat, but deploys from the little chassis that he uses to travel on the rails.

TrainFan97

If Bachmann could make Samson for HO Scale, they can use a UK tooling to make Bradford, just like they did with Toad. It would be just like how Bachmann made Oliver and Toad. They can do the same with Samson and Bradford, with Bradford using a UK tooling, but Samson using a completely new tooling, like Oliver did.
My wishlist for HO Scale: Stepney, BoCo, Sidney, Fernando, Mainland Diesels, Norman, Porter, Samson, Timothy, Whiff, Hiro, Winston, and Green Salty.
My wishlist for N Scale: Henry, Edward, Spencer, Flying Scotsman, Duck, Oliver, Mavis, Sidney, 'Arry and Bert.

clrp5150

Do you guys see a possibility in Henrietta being updated to have her CGI face?
Personal wishlist:
Locomotives: Stepney, Murdoch and Stanley
Rolling stock: Tar Tanker and Red Express coaches rerelease, Spencer's brake coach and the breakdown train
Buildings: Tidmouth Sheds and Knapford Station rerelease, as well as the watermill

Hilux5972

Quote from: clrp5150 on July 10, 2021, 03:15:50 PM
Do you guys see a possibility in Henrietta being updated to have her CGI face?
I hope not. Henrietta with a face is just wrong.

TrainFan97

Bachmann making Samson and Bradford for HO Scale does sound interesting, with Bradford using a UK tooling, and Samson using a completely new tooling. It would be just like Oliver and Toad. It would make sense for both of them to be announced together, since Bradford is Samson's companion.

Samson is another idea for a CGI character whose tooling would be small and simple. He had several episodes dedicated to him. Other ideas I previously mentioned include Porter, Timothy, and Norman. CGI characters who aren't too big or detailed for HO Scale.

plas man

time for a new face ... a sound DCC/DC  Allicia Botti

Chaz

Well Bachmann recently posted pictures of their premonition Duncan yellow Rheneas model on their Facebook page.  The paint job itself looks fine but I don't see this selling very well long term.  Hopefully they have an update on Peter Sam next.

Here are the pictures:

Modeler of HO/OO, OO9 and N scale.  Hoping for N scale Henry, Edward and Duck.

TerencetheTractor525

Although Yellow Rheneas is not something that appeals to me and I would much rather have preferred Smudger as a Rheneas recolor, it is nice to see some fresh pics on another new product for this year. Here's hoping that there will be an update on Peter Sam and the new narrow gauge rolling stock soon as well!
Dreaming of a Bachmann Stepney.

Kemptown Branch

I'm probably one of the few people who actually kind of likes Rheneas in yellow, but I think he looks great! I never would have asked for Bachmann to make him, but since he exists, I may have to purchase one one day.
Bachmann trains are awesome. I hope they come out with Stepney one day.

JLK2707

TrainFan97

Well, this site has been down for days, due to technical difficulties, and now it's back for me. Lots of replies in the threads are missing. I'm hoping it's just a glitch that will be fixed.

Terry Toenges

Here's a pic of my Thomas Christmas train from last year.
You cannot view this attachment.
Feel like a Mogul.

TrainFan97

Because Stepney never returned in the CGI series, and Rebecca was chosen over him because both audiences were familiar with Rebecca, does that mean we'll never get a Bachmann Stepney?