Engine + rolling stock packs?

Started by GordonPacific04, September 25, 2019, 08:19:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GordonPacific04

So a response on my other forum got me thinking. I wanted them to rerelease the Gordon Express set, but Apparently Bachmann reps state that they generally decide to stick with Thomas when it comes to starter sets. So what if Bachmann started to make themed engine and rolling stock packs. Like James and the red coaches, Bill And Ben, Oliver, scruffy, and toad, a troublesome trucks pack, Spencer and the special coach, or like I just said Gordon and the express coach. I know Bachmann don't really do this thing in America, and I know it wouldn't really make to much sense as oppose to buying everything separately, but it would still be a fun idea.

Sodor Engineer

Another engine pack that I came up with is Duck,the GWR cattle wagon and GWR van Percy and his mail cars Edward,tidmouth milk and sodor fuel Now this last one is a dream that will maybe never come true its Thomas and the flat car with paint drums I would Love too have one of these packs but what do you guys think
thanks for reading,
  thomas fan.
I like Stepney and would love to see him in ho scale.

Angelob6660

I thought of a Flying Kipper train for Henry. It was oval track set with 22"or 24"  curves not sure about the ones in Gordon's set. It contained Henry, 2 brown mail vans and one brown ventilation van. It probably will or won't have a brake van. Which it would be purchased separately with the troublesome trucks for a long train.

I'm up for freight car packs hopefully they will be doing it for n scale.
"...but I don't go to the movies much. If you've seen one you've seen them all."
-Kathy Selden