N Gauge Troublesome Truck proto

Started by Zekeism, September 30, 2019, 04:00:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zekeism

https://www.facebook.com/Bachmanntrain/photos/a.183361240760/10157401485255761/?type=3&theater&ifg=1

"Although it's an unpainted sample, we thought you'd enjoy a sneak peek at a new addition coming to the Thomas & Friends™ lineup at Bachmann. Troublesome Truck #1 (77096) and Troublesome Truck #2 (77097) will look great on your N Scale layout. Stay tuned!"
Proud Bachmann Thomas Collector.

Chaz

Looks exactly as how I pictured them, the same as the HO and G scale models scaled down to N.  Personally I'm okay with these even though it feels redundant for them to still be based off the promo art from the early 2000's.  I'm a lot more interested in seeing how Thomas and Percy will turn out, which again I expect them to be the G scale models scaled down to N.
Modeler of HO/OO, OO9 and N scale.  Hoping for N scale Henry, Edward and Duck.

Sodor Engineer

WOW :o that looks AMAZING!!! can't wait to see more updates.
I like Stepney and would love to see him in ho scale.

Kemptown Branch

Looking at various pictures, the track makes it look like the range will be smaller than the Tomix models.
Bachmann trains are awesome. I hope they come out with Stepney one day.

Falcon the 2nd

Not a bad prototype by a long margin. It feels safe to start with smaller pieces for a new scale. I look forward to seeing how Thomas and Percy turn out if they are completed by next February.
Wishlists:
HO Scale - Stepney, Tar Tanker
N Scale - Henry, Mavis, Milk Tanker, Brake Van

Streak

Part of me is sad that they're just the HO/G Scale versions but scaled down (would've liked either different faces or even CGI style faces).

But it still looks amazing and I'm excited to see what Thomas, Percy, and the coaches look. Hopefully Annie and Clarabel will be changed a bit.