Sneak Peak 2- N Scale Annie and Clarabel

Started by InsideTrack, October 02, 2019, 02:53:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

InsideTrack

Our N Scale lineup is expanding! Take a look at an unpainted sample of Annie (76094) and Clarabel (76095), joining the Troublesome Trucks in our Thomas & Friends™ rolling stock.

https://www.facebook.com/Bachmanntrain/photos/a.183361240760/10157406814850761/?type=3&theater

Falcon the 2nd

The N Scale line is going in a solid direction so far. Even without paint, this looks great! :)

It would also appear that these products may utilize the UK's standard N Scale coupling hooks, which helps give the engines more things to pull beyond default rolling stock. Most of Bachmann's Thomas products will debut in the UK next year, so it makes perfect sense to use these couplings.
Wishlists:
HO Scale - Stepney, Tar Tanker
N Scale - Henry, Mavis, Milk Tanker, Brake Van

Chaz

It looks good so far but I am interested to see how the faces themselves will turn out as well as the paint work.

Still gotta wait for Thomas and Percy but the large scale range did the same thing too by revealing rolling stock samples first before the engines and the same will probably apply here. 
Modeler of HO/OO, OO9 and N scale.  Hoping for N scale Henry, Edward and Duck.

Sodor Engineer

They look amazing but one problem I have with these is that Claribel's window is not closed but other then that they look so cool can't wait to see Thomas and Percy.
I like Stepney and would love to see him in ho scale.

TrainFan97

So far, so good. The N Scale range certainly has potential.

Soon, we should hopefully get sneak peaks of Thomas and Percy.
My wishlist for HO Scale: Stepney, BoCo, Sidney, Fernando, Mainland Diesels, Norman, Porter, Samson, Timothy, Whiff, Hiro, Winston, and Green Salty.
My wishlist for N Scale: Henry, Edward, Spencer, Flying Scotsman, Duck, Oliver, Mavis, Sidney, 'Arry and Bert.

Griffin (TheBlueSnowplow)

Maybe an unpopular opinion, but the fact that these appear to just be scaled-down versions of the HO versions is really disheartening. 🤷‍♂️
Check out my Youtube channel below. 
www.youtube.com/thebluesnowplow