News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

Can't find Salty anywhere

Started by MrNormalDraws, November 29, 2019, 12:52:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Len

The parts arrived from Bachmann! The trickest part was getting the eyeball levers lined up with the movement mechanism when snapping the face in. For some reason there was only 1 coupler in the 2/ bag. Sent a note to the parts folks requesting the 2nd coupler.

Now all I have to do is get the Aristo-Craft reversing unit wired up to the 'Brendam Docks' tracks on the display layout.

Len
If at first you don't succeed, throw it in the spare parts box.

MrNormalDraws

Quote from: Len on December 08, 2019, 06:09:21 PM
The trickest part was getting the eyeball levers lined up with the movement mechanism when snapping the face in. For some reason there was only 1 coupler in the 2/ bag. Sent a note to the parts folks requesting the 2nd coupler.

My parts came as well, but I didn't have the couplers. Thankfully I have Donald who has the same ones as Salty. And yeah, placing the eyeballs was hard for me as well. X(

I'm selling that Salty while I'm waiting for another shipment of parts I ordered yesterday. I'll phoned the site about sending the two couplings that were missing in the previous order and put them in the new order.

Anyway, here's the listing for Salty I put online (if Bachmann doesn't allow it, I'll remove it)
https://www.ebay.com/itm/254447303506

Sodor Engineer

Hello ever one I just found a Bachmann Salty on ebay NEW for $100 if anyone wants him thanks for
  the track master
I like Stepney and would love to see him in ho scale.