STORE
"ASK THE BACH MAN"
FORUM
PARTS, SERVICE,
& INFORMATION
CATALOGS AND
BROCHURES

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 22, 2020, 03:01:13 AM
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Check out the photo gallery link above or >click here< to see photos of recently announced products!
+  Bachmann Message Board
|-+  Discussion Boards
| |-+  Thomas & Friends
| | |-+  Can't find Salty anywhere
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: Can't find Salty anywhere  (Read 1926 times)
Len

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: December 08, 2019, 07:09:21 PM »

The parts arrived from Bachmann! The trickest part was getting the eyeball levers lined up with the movement mechanism when snapping the face in. For some reason there was only 1 coupler in the 2/ bag. Sent a note to the parts folks requesting the 2nd coupler.

Now all I have to do is get the Aristo-Craft reversing unit wired up to the 'Brendam Docks' tracks on the display layout.

Len

If at first you don't succeed, throw it in the spare parts box.
MrNormalDraws

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 08, 2019, 07:53:04 PM »

The trickest part was getting the eyeball levers lined up with the movement mechanism when snapping the face in. For some reason there was only 1 coupler in the 2/ bag. Sent a note to the parts folks requesting the 2nd coupler.

My parts came as well, but I didn't have the couplers. Thankfully I have Donald who has the same ones as Salty. And yeah, placing the eyeballs was hard for me as well. X(

I'm selling that Salty while I'm waiting for another shipment of parts I ordered yesterday. I'll phoned the site about sending the two couplings that were missing in the previous order and put them in the new order.

Anyway, here's the listing for Salty I put online (if Bachmann doesn't allow it, I'll remove it)
https://www.ebay.com/itm/254447303506
Sodor Engineer

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 14, 2019, 09:24:59 PM »

Hello ever one I just found a Bachmann Salty on ebay NEW for $100 if anyone wants him thanks for
  the track master

I like Stepney and would love to see him in ho scale.
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: