News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

G Scale, Trying to find a part

Started by AYGurgies, December 04, 2019, 03:40:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AYGurgies

So, I'm trying to find a part for my son's G scale Emmit Kelly Jr. Circus train by Bachmann. It's been a week with no luck. I'm giving up. I tried everywhere. Anyone know a place where I can get parts? It's the back wheels consolidator (White piece of plastic that connects the motor to the wheels).

armorsmith

AY - If you can post a pic of the part you need I have several chassis I picked up in a bulk purchase, I might have what you need.

Bob C

AYGurgies

Bob, thanks for your reply. I'm trying to attach some pics. And it's not letting me.  I'm trying to resize the pictures

Joe Zullo

Quote from: AYGurgies on December 04, 2019, 09:36:23 PM
Bob, thanks for your reply. I'm trying to attach some pics. And it's not letting me.  I'm trying to resize the pictures

Your picture file has to be on line on a server and you post the link to it.

AYGurgies

Thank you so much Joe. I never done this before.

AYGurgies

So, here is a link, and I hope I did it right.

https://s1279.photobucket.com/user/AYGurgies/library?page=1

It's the first three pictures. It's the white plastic consolidator that you attach the back wheels to it.

Joe Zullo

Quote from: AYGurgies on December 04, 2019, 10:38:36 PM
So, here is a link, and I hope I did it right.

https://s1279.photobucket.com/user/AYGurgies/library?page=1

It's the first three pictures. It's the white plastic consolidator that you attach the back wheels to it.

Joe Zullo

The link is OK. You now copy the image location to each individual photo and use it's individual url location to insert the photo ( as I did for you) using the insert picture button above the message box (Add BBC tags, bottom row, second from the left). It will show as "[ img] *[ /img ]" in your message and you paste the image location between the img brackets (where I have inserted *)

AYGurgies

Thank you Joe. I really appreciate your help.

AYGurgies

Bob, did you see the pictures?

Quote from: armorsmith on December 04, 2019, 07:34:42 PM
AY - If you can post a pic of the part you need I have several chassis I picked up in a bulk purchase, I might have what you need.

Bob C

armorsmith

AY - Now that I see what you need I will dig in the parts box this weekend. Been a busy week.

AYGurgies

Thanks alot Bob C. I really appreciate it.

armorsmith

AY - I am a Hurricane Michael survivor and most of my stuff is in storage. I thought I still had the tub with my parts in my garage, but apparently I also put them in storage. my next best recommendation would be to post this request with the pictures on Large Scale Central www.largescalecentral.com forum. There are lots of folks there with pretty deep junk boxes.

Goos luck and sorry I couldn't help.

Bob C.

AYGurgies

No need to be sorry, Bob. Thank you so much for trying to help. I really appreciate it. I'll try the largescalecentral.com

Quote from: armorsmith on December 15, 2019, 07:33:18 PM
AY - I am a Hurricane Michael survivor and most of my stuff is in storage. I thought I still had the tub with my parts in my garage, but apparently I also put them in storage. my next best recommendation would be to post this request with the pictures on Large Scale Central www.largescalecentral.com forum. There are lots of folks there with pretty deep junk boxes.

Goos luck and sorry I couldn't help.

Bob C.

Loco Bill Canelos

Loco Bill,  Roundhouse Foreman
Colorado & Kansas Railway-Missouri Western Railway
Official Historian; Bachmann Large Scale
Colorado RR Museum-Brakeman-Engineer-Motorman-Trainman
There are no dumb or stupid questions, just questions!