HEY BACHMANN!!!!! WHAT'S NEW FOR 2020 IN NSCALE???

Started by NscaleNut, December 07, 2019, 09:31:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NscaleNut

Inquiring minds want to know!!!

(((( Please have some F7 news)))

Merry Christmas

plas man

and some CP 'Canadian' stock to go with the F units   :)

NscaleNut

This.

And yellow bonnet and blue bonnet f7 a and b santa Fe.  Maybe a cigar band sf.

Dear Bachmann Santa.
I have been a really good boy this year.....
:)

bnoem1

USRA Heavy Pacific 4-6-2 !!???  with DCC and Sound?  Maybe streamlined Cincinnatian?

TJ

How about producing the Richmond Locomotive Works 4-4-0 in N-SCALE?  I think we've had enough of the Old-Time Version of the 4-4-0.

TJ

Radioguy

Alas, no N scale MOW stuff like the old HO ballast regulator (and still no N scale FRED). I wish they'd reconsider.

TJ

How about some BAY WINDOW Cabooses in N-SCALE?

TJ

rustycoupler

MKSprintz

Recently downloaded the latest model railroader digital edition.
It would seem Bachmann will be producing an N scale New York Central Hudson.

I would imagine we'll get more information on that front and anything additional in July through Trainlands virtual National Train show July 16 on Facebook and Instagram. 

bnoem1

I know I'm a broken record and the Hudsons are a great idea.  But...  Why not a USRA Pacific?  You basically have the mechanism from the K4.  Model Power's version isn't that great and you have become the trusted provider of steam.  I have some passenger consists that are just dieing to be pulled by a P-7 or P-6 B & O 4-6-2.  I personally could guarantee at least 4 units sold.

MKSprintz

Quote from: bnoem1 on June 30, 2020, 12:44:06 PM
I know I'm a broken record and the Hudsons are a great idea.  But...  Why not a USRA Pacific?  You basically have the mechanism from the K4.  Model Power's version isn't that great and you have become the trusted provider of steam.  I have some passenger consists that are just dieing to be pulled by a P-7 or P-6 B & O 4-6-2.  I personally could guarantee at least 4 units sold.

I hear through the rumor mill BLI might have an N scale Pacific in the pipeline.  Not sure when that would hit the market however.  The Hudson really hasn't been done in N scale, and it being New York Central will probably garner quite a bit of sales.  Add in that this is around when KATO is releasing their 1950's set of the 20th Century limited.  While a little modern for the Hudson's it would be nice to have one pulling the 20th century.   

skipgear

Hudson was one of the first decent quality steam loco's produced in N scale. Originally released by Con-cor, using a Kato build mechanism, before Kato was a household word in N scale.

That said, it may be enough to give reason to buy the Kato passenger set now. Had no desire for more boring E8's but steam, even though not completely correct, will look much better at the head end of that train.
Tony Hines

Modeling the B&O in Loveland, OH 1947-1950

dtpowell

I received my August 2020 issue of Model Railroaded today with a big surprise Bachmann ad on the back. I never thought I'd ever see this loco produced again. Thank you Bavhmann. I've hoped for a  J3a NYC Hudson  for many years.  :D This made my 4th of July! I am happy. The set of 7 Walthers N scar NYC cars I purchased for the James Witcomb Reiley years ago will have it's locomotive.