Hawthorne Village On30 Coca-Cola Passenger Coach Combine Car

Started by Pete A, December 10, 2019, 01:11:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pete A

I have recently acquired a Hawthorne Village Coca-Cola Passenger Coach Combine Car as a gift for my daughter - who works for Coca-Cola European Partners. I wonder if anyone could provide me with some background information: year of release; other items in the set, etc.?

The car has red "crazed" sides, ends and roof - with a white border around the roof and along the bottom of the sides.

The roof has a shallow clerestory with green top and yellow sides.

The word "ENJOY" is in white beneath the side windows, the Coca-Cola logo across the doors, and Santa Claus against a green semi-circular background with a bottle of coke in one hand and the other hand on his head.

On each end there are Coca-Cola bottles either side of the window.

The underside shows: the Coca-Cola copyright mark; Bachmann and Hawthorne Village logos; and the reference KK138305

Pete

Pete A

Thanks Terry,

Yes - that's the very one! I had a job following the link as it kept diverting me to to the Bradford Exchange UK site!

On a different subject, did you manage to track down a side door caboose. I missed out on the one that went on eBay for £51.00 - and ended up paying considerably more for another!

Thanks again for the info on the "Illuminated COCA-COLA Holiday Train With Stained-Glass Look". I can now explain to my daughter the story behind her second-hand Christmas present!

Kind regards and Season's Greetings,

Pete

Terry Toenges

No.  There's one that keeps popping up on EBAY for $179 but I don't want one that bad. It would be nice to have but my life will go on without one.  :) There's another that has been up a few times but once it gets over $80, I quit.
Feel like a Mogul.