News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

EZ Command Control Center

Started by chetsvette, December 11, 2019, 02:25:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chetsvette

Does anyone know if the EZ Command Control Center can be programmed to operate left/right turnouts or do I need a special adaptor. I have the item #44901 command center. The instructions didn't mention anything about this . Thanks

Hunt

The Bachmann E-Z Command Control Center can only program and operate Bachmann decoder equipped turnout.

Click Here  for the documentation to program the decoder in Bachmann decoder equipped turnout and operate the turnout using the Bachmann E-Z Command Control Center.

chetsvette

Thank You,I will read that download

chetsvette

Fantastic info Hunt.I have the one page of instructions,but,this wasn't included...very helpful.Thanks

chetsvette

HUNT..
If you are still out there. Your info was great,but my turnout doesn't have a knockout to put a pencil in for programming.  My turnouts have a green wire with a connector that fits the terminal track...also included was 3 small square electronic boxes with 3 positions for some sort of connector and included was a connector wire for each box...bare wire on one end. I bought the bachmann ez track pack..with 3 turnouts...no instructions how to connect turnouts to power...h...e
l...p

jward

Yours are not dcc. You need a seperate power supply to power them. 12-16v, ac or dc will do.
Jeffery S Ward Sr
Pittsburgh, PA

chetsvette

Thanks Jeff...I think the train is dcc...so the box says,bought this track separately...so I understand now ..the wire. I am a novice,but thanks to you and this forum...I am learning.